This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    That'd be nice. But... which party did you vote for, again?

The one who just increased that deficit!

Comment

Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      Perhaps someone should make a movie where some old rich white guy has his life saved because of single payer.
      Plenty of documentaries about that already. moron in chief can't be bothered by the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        That'd be nice. BTW... which party do you support, again?

Have you seen the 80’s movie ‘Brewster’s Millions’? None of the above.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

The Trump administration lifted sanctions against the business empire of Oleg Deripaska, one of Russia’s most influential oligarchs. Democrats had tried to block the move, which they criticized as a capitulation to the Kremlin.
          https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/27/u...ffVkfbcevdQg2o

No collusion, right Sic?

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Quid pro quo, Clarice, quid pro quo.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              Have you seen the 80’s movie ‘Brewster’s Millions’? None of the above.
              Yeah no one buys that. You arent smart enough for that. This clown is everything you stand for and your verbal diarrhea in all these threads proves it. Always defending the GOP even though they do all the things you say you hate.

This is who you are Drew. Deny it all you want to but the Scum in Chief is your lord and savior so you might as well go buy a MAGA hate and embrace the horror that is your existence. Hopefully you dont have a daughter cause I would hate for her to have to deal with the fact that her father thinks she is less than and deserves no rights.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                No obviously Mueller is the true criminal here because he is "sitting on proof of high crimes". I loved reading that BS. That is the classic deflection move and he played it to a T.

Of course Drew thinks there is nothing going on and we should just end this because...ummm...deficits maybe?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Roger Stone has a pus$y posse: https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-th...ersonal-army-6

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    No obviously Mueller is the true criminal here because he is "sitting on proof of high crimes". I loved reading that BS. That is the classic deflection move and he played it to a T.

Of course Drew thinks there is nothing going on and we should just end this because...ummm...deficits maybe?
                    No, Drew thinks something is going on, but it's possible the Dems are behind it. We should investigate them.
                    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Re today's Worldwide Threat Assessment hearings in the Senate today:

Perhaps the strongest rebuke of Mr. Trump’s security priorities comes in what is missing from the threat assessment: any rationale for building a wall along the southwestern border, which Mr. Trump has advertised as among the most critical security threats facing the United States. The first mention of Mexico and drug cartels comes on Page 18 of the 42-page report, well after a range of other, more pressing threats are reviewed.
                      https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/29/u...gtype=Homepage

The intelligence chiefs did find:
                      - ISIS is not defeated
                      - North Korea is not denuclearizing
                      - Russia still interfering in US elections
                      - Climate change is real & endangers US national security
                      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        In that case, Drew would be happy to know the investigation has paid for itself from what they recovered from Manafort.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                          No, Drew thinks something is going on, but it's possible the Dems are behind it. We should investigate them.
                          Yes, and lock that ***** up.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Stacey Abrams will be giving the Democratic response to Trump's SOTU speech.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Excellent choice. It should NEVER be someone who is running for President.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                Why her? She doesn't hold any political office at the moment, let alone a Congressional seat.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X