X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    But then it is about dumpy. Cause dumpy was working with the Russians.
    If that happens to be the case, then so be it. If all of this ends up investigating the white house directly- that's how it goes. He is supposed to be draining the swamp.

Reminds me of the theory sic had back in 2016 when it was revealed that some dumpy associates were caught up in a wiretap, and all of the accusation was about their wiretap. When the reality was that they were talking to russian officials, who are wiretapped as normal routine. As if we didn't already know that. But dump's people are so dumb, they didn't know that. Just as bad, I'm sure he was briefed about it, and then blew it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Of course she did.
      Haha, I forgot about that reference.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Sic says no collusion and Mueller's a dummy.
        Find where I said that.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Not gonna pass judgement til I see a manila envelope.
          There's the proper demeanor. You know, ... until proven guilty and all that non-sense.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            Find where I said that.
            Simple paraphrase.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Simple paraphrase.
              And when I think of you I think ... simple.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

And when I think of you I think ... simple.
                Uh, huh. Yep. And when I think of you I see a small boy carrying a large pail of water for Trump.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Anyone have any issues with Wells Fargo today? It seems like it should be a big story, but not much out there about it.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Anyone have any issues with Wells Fargo today? It seems like it should be a big story, but not much out there about it.
                      This?
                      https://www.usnews.com/news/national...onwide-outages

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Does their explanation make any sense? Surely they must have a backup data center.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

There's the proper demeanor. You know, ... until proven guilty and all that non-sense.
                          A manila envelope doesn't prove guilt, dumbazz. Facts and evidence do.

For all you know, the Steele report was in a manila envelope.

Now be a good Trumper, and keep carrying that water.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

People who chose to bank with Wells Fargo at this point get what they deserve. And to think they spent a decade trading on the fact they didnt want any of the TARP money...of course not they didnt want anyone looking into how bad they were ripping off their customers and screwing people over!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

A manila envelope doesn't prove guilt, dumbazz. Facts and evidence do.
                              My posited "manila envelope" is the one that has the facts and evidence on Trump. When I use that phrase, "manila envelope", that's what I mean. Quit being obtuse; you're better than that.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

My posited "manila envelope" is the one that has the facts and evidence on Trump. When I use that phrase, "manila envelope", that's what I mean. Quit being obtuse; you're better than that.
                                Oh, if only making criminal cases were that simple.

Quit being so naïve, (hopefully) you're better than that. But from what I've seen of your ramblings here, no, you aren't.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X