X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    NYT reporting that dump is furious his speech isn’t hard enough on democrats.

Unity my azz
    Link??
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Link??
      https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/05/us/politics/trump-state-of-the-union.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Comment

Darn. I was really hoping he hadn’t read it until today.

That would have been awesome.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          I'm going to have to look into how to do it- most of our accounts are joint. But thinking about it- separating it makes sense, since you can have one with nominal deductions to use the higher standard, and then pile all of the rest onto the other one.

Or distribute both depending on the other limits.
          If one spouse itemizes, the other must as well to prevent that exact scenario.

My wife and I are boned because we itemized before but fall in the donut hole where it makes more sense to take the standard this year, but there's no personal exemptions anymore, so we'll owe more.

But then weget to itemize for state taxes.
          Last edited by unofan; 02-05-2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
            If one spouse itemizes, the other must as well to prevent that exact scenario.
            I thought itemization was all but eliminated with the tax cut?
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              I thought itemization was all but eliminated with the tax cut?
              The standard deduction for an individual essentially doubled to 12k from 6k, and the state and local taxes deduction is capped at 10k. So for a married couple, your mortgage interest + charitable deductions + SALT has to be over 24k combined to make it worthwhile to itemize.

The kicker is that personal exemptions were eliminated. So the doubling of the standard deduction really only amounts to an increase of about 2k (because the standard deduction plus personal exemption last year was about 10k combined). And people who used to itemize get boned because they essentially would have the same deductions as last year but no personal exemptions.
              Last edited by unofan; 02-05-2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                The standard deduction for an individual essentially doubled to 12k from 6k, and the state and local taxes deduction is capped at 10k. So for a married couple, your mortgage interest + charitable deductions + SALT had to be over 24k to make it worthwhile to itemize.
                I see. Yeah, I knew I was going to get screwed. Getting my taxes done will not be fun this year.

Meanwhile.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Intelligence, smelligemce

“America's intelligence chiefs told Congress, and the world that Russia is developing cyber-attack abilities that would send America into the dark, literally. Russia can knock out our power. But the testimony was overshadowed by Donald Trump berating his intel chiefs for contradicting him. Folks, it's really important to understand what's going on here, and Steven Harper has once again but it into perfect context and perspective.”

https://www.newsandguts.com/trump-ru...ed-repeatedly/

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Intelligence, smelligemce

“America's intelligence chiefs told Congress, and the world that Russia is developing cyber-attack abilities that would send America into the dark, literally. Russia can knock out our power. But the testimony was overshadowed by Donald Trump berating his intel chiefs for contradicting him. Folks, it's really important to understand what's going on here, and Steven Harper has once again but it into perfect context and perspective.”

https://www.newsandguts.com/trump-ru...ed-repeatedly/
                      dump Tower Moscow is more important that our power. we can eat cake.

What I STILL don't get is why R's back his attacks on OUR intel. Or why the resident anti-globalist is fine with the former soviets having so much over us, as if nothing is going on.

Lest we forget, they wanted out of the INF treaty, and we JUST LET THEM. Instead of trying to get the treaty back on track, we just bailed on our own, and let them bail on it. For almost 30 years, many of us got to relax from the fear of a nuclear war. Now we get to think about it again.

And our "leader" is perfectly fine with that.

How is that ok?? Sic- explain how this is a good thing?

Comment

• The lying is in full swing.

Comment

• Here comes the wall.

Comment

He can't stop lying.

Comment

All those leftists in white... homage to past democrats, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                He can't stop lying.
                                15 straight minutes on immigration. And now the Wall is front and center.

Comment

Working...
                                X