Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    I highly doubt everything the democrats do is above board. Good on you for being a true believer though.
    So, lock the ***** up then. Republicans are in charge of the DOJ. Have been for two years. They also have testimony on the record in front of Congress, 10 hours worth. There has to be a lie in there somewhere, right? Charge her and lock her up.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Yes, Drew.

And, the President does this on twitter weekly. Sometimes daily.
    Well yeah, the President does it daily. But alfa's post seemed to be directed at posters here, and I assumed Trump and members of his inner circle aren't big college hockey fans.

I was not aware of Drew's posts, but it seems apparent from these most recent posts that alfa's challenge was issued to Drew, even though not named directly.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    Well yeah, the President does it daily. But alfa's post seemed to be directed at posters here, and I assumed Trump and members of his inner circle aren't big college hockey fans.

I was not aware of Drew's posts, but it seems apparent from these most recent posts that alfa's challenge was issued to Drew, even though not named directly.
    Depends on if we have any Republicans here or not. They chanted "lock her up" at the convention. And they still do it at the rallies to this day. Kind of says a lot about those voters that they want someone locked up like that. It also says something about Trump and his administration. Frankly if I were in the press pool at the next press conference I'd ask point blank when she was going to be arrested.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Frankly if I were in the press pool at the next press conference I'd ask point blank when she was going to be arrested.
    That should be asked at every presser. "Sarah, the President again tweeted about 'Crooked Hillary.' When is she going to be arrested and on what charge?"
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Depends on if we have any Republicans here or not. They chanted "lock her up" at the convention. And they still do it at the rallies to this day. Kind of says a lot about those voters that they want someone locked up like that. It also says something about Trump and his administration. Frankly if I were in the press pool at the next press conference I'd ask point blank when she was going to be arrested.
    And if you were in the press pool and asked such a question, you'd probably be playing right into his hands.

Let me ask you a couple of questions. First, do you think the Republican party in general really wanted HRC prosecuted? That would be the worst outcome for them. First, what if she was acquitted of whatever charge they tried to hang on her? As I recall, most of the allegations were a bunch of crap relating to confidential data or some such stuff.

They don't want her prosecuted or in jail. She was way more valuable as a target. You think Pelosi and Chuck and the rest of the Dems on the hill would like to see Trump drop dead right now? Not a chance. He's way more valuable as a target.

Trump chants "lock her up" right now because everyone gets a kick out of chanting it with him. They're trolling you.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Kicizapi Cetan

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    So I'm going to re-issue the challenge that someone come up with actual charges against Secretary Clinton, or specific laws that she broke and is personally liable for.
    Since you asked*, from the FBI website:

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.
    By Comey's own words, Sec. Clinton was fortunate that Director Comey and AG Lynch are so reasonable.**

*You asked. I'm just the messenger. Blame Comey.
    **Oh the circus if it would've been AG Trey Gowdy. ... < yeesh > ...
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

And if you were in the press pool and asked such a question, you'd probably be playing right into his hands.

Let me ask you a couple of questions. First, do you think the Republican party in general really wanted HRC prosecuted? That would be the worst outcome for them. First, what if she was acquitted of whatever charge they tried to hang on her? As I recall, most of the allegations were a bunch of crap relating to confidential data or some such stuff.

They don't want her prosecuted or in jail. She was way more valuable as a target. You think Pelosi and Chuck and the rest of the Dems on the hill would like to see Trump drop dead right now? Not a chance. He's way more valuable as a target.

Trump chants "lock her up" right now because everyone gets a kick out of chanting it with him. They're trolling you.
    You're saying you're fine with the President of the United States making unsubstantiated criminal charges concerning his political opponents.

For the record, regardless of the political outcome for the Democrats I would love to see Trump drop dead right now. The removal of an existential threat to my daughter is worth an election.

It hasn't even occurred to you yet just how much of a risk it is to have this borderline senile, mentally ill f-ckwit in power, has it? Partisanship. It's a helluva drug.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

The only way to defeat the troll is to call him out on it. I would ask the question every single time, every single interview. Just like I would remind him how Pelosi now has his balls in a jar on her mantle.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post

By Comey's own words, Sec. Clinton was fortunate that Director Comey and AG Lynch are so reasonable.**

No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. In other words there wasn't enough there to prosecute her.

Kicizapi Cetan

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    I would love to see Trump drop dead right now.
    I just have two words to say to you for that:

President Pence.

(Clorox wipes work well to get the worst of what you did wiped up.)

North Dakota Hockey:

Kicizapi Cetan

No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. In other words there wasn't enough there to prosecute her.
    Like I said, imagine if an unreasonable prosecutor had decided to pick up that ball.
    But the kibosh was put on that ... by Trump.

North Dakota Hockey:

Like I said, imagine if an unreasonable prosecutor had decided to pick up that ball.
    But the kibosh was put on that ... by Trump.
    I would have loved to see it. Especially Gowdy. After all he didn't get her caught in one lie in 10 hours of Congressional testimony. Not a one. I'd love to see him bring a case against her and watch her lawyers eat him alive.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...om-and-watched

Totally makes sense. I mean, you're familiar with those all-day basketball marathons that are on most days of the year, right?
    He also took visitors around to the places where Clinton supposedly got it on with Monica Lewinsky.

Also showed them the Lincoln Bedroom, while marveling that our 16th president was able to fit himself into such a tiny bed.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    You're saying you're fine with the President of the United States making unsubstantiated criminal charges concerning his political opponents.

For the record, regardless of the political outcome for the Democrats I would love to see Trump drop dead right now. The removal of an existential threat to my daughter is worth an election.

It hasn't even occurred to you yet just how much of a risk it is to have this borderline senile, mentally ill f-ckwit in power, has it? Partisanship. It's a helluva drug.
    No, I don't think it's good that he's president. But I don't think I've ever suggested as much either. That said, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that he's trolling you. Do you think HRC spends even one second of the day thinking that Trump is about to lock her up? It's like calling Warren Pocahontas. His base gets a kick out of it and he gets to be insulting. Pretty much a perfect day in his mind.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Wrong. I think what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If you’re going to start locking up Republicans we should do the same to Democrats.
    All for it. You show me the crimes committed, the indictments and arrests, and I'm all for prosecuting them to the fullest extent of the law.

Have at it. Show me the lawbreakers.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

No, I don't think it's good that he's president. But I don't think I've ever suggested as much either. That said, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that he's trolling you. Do you think HRC spends even one second of the day thinking that Trump is about to lock her up? It's like calling Warren Pocahontas. His base gets a kick out of it and he gets to be insulting. Pretty much a perfect day in his mind.
    So, he's trolling me.

So, when we have a new President why should anyone (and I do mean anyone) in the World believe a word that is said? I don't.

Kicizapi Cetan

It's like calling Warren Pocahontas. His base gets a kick out of it and he gets to be insulting. Pretty much a perfect day in his mind.
    Only if he's had his Diet Coke and Big Mac.

North Dakota Hockey:

I just have two words to say to you for that:

President Pence.

(Clorox wipes work well to get the worst of what you did wiped up.)
    Dump is such a risk I prefer President Pence. He may be rock stupid and he may be a complete lunatic on his Man In The Sky, but he does have a basic grasp of the principles of constitutional government and democracy. Even if he doesn't respect them -- even if he wants to institute the Republic of Gilead -- I'll take my chances with the courts stopping him than Dumpy's delusional dumbf-ckery.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970

Just a boring user.

You missed the word "potential".

But anymore, either dump or get off the pot. R's have had plenty of time in charge to lock up D's that actually violated laws. And in that time, R's have been charging people who have worked for dumpy with crimes, many of which have actually admitted that they did these crimes.

So back to my original point, no deal for Stone- put him in jail if he did what is being accused. He's caused a lot more damage than small time drug dealers spending real time in a concrete and steel prison. Same for Manafort.

Just a boring user.

It is directed here, especially drew, who wrote this gem:
    But Hillary or any other dem shouldn’t be in jail, right? It’s unbelievable just how hypocritical most people are.
    If there is a real reason that Secretary Clinton or any other Dem needs to be in jail, bring it. But don't call anyone hypocrites when D's are not being locked up when people who worked for dumpy have been charged with crimes, many of which admitted in a court of law that they did that.

And I'm getting tired of all the false equivalency.

Thread Information