This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    How many times did it reach 25K when Obama was president?
    It’s funny how good and bad trolling can sometimes converge.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      It’s funny how good and bad trolling can sometimes converge.
      Shhh. If you discourage him he may stop. Some days it's all that holds my sh-t together.

It really didn't help that I just read about 30 Marine Todds and then read him immediately after.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        So this is fun. Woman who apparently blew the whistle on Jared’s security failure (then clearance) has been fired.
        She’s also a dwarf and says her boss (who approved Jared) moved files up high to a place she couldn’t reach.

https://www.newsandguts.com/link/nbc...-is-suspended/
        Believe they prefer “little people”
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          How many times did it reach 25K when Obama was president?
          How many times do you have to start over when you tie your shoes?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Trick question; they're velcro.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Well Pelosi isnt backing down...the Wall aint coming so I hope the federal workers enjoyed their back pay.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                A tie is better than a loss.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Trick question; they're velcro.
                  Yes. They provide slippers where Drew lives.

Comment

Before or after he puts on his helmet?

Comment

Well Pelosi isnt backing down...the Wall aint coming so I hope the federal workers enjoyed their back pay.
                      My wildest dream is for the federal government to shut down once again and for the TSA and air traffic controllers to immediately have massive blue flu, a complete sick out from day one. All of the pols would cave with 48 hours, workers would finally once again realize the power of collective work actions and those elected officials who work for us would realize that if they want to keep their cushy Washington jobs, they need to start accomplishing something beneficial to 90% of Americans.

Comment

Be nice. Remembering how to breathe takes most of his brain power.

Comment

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...hreats-1313799

President Donald Trump admitted he had not read an intelligence report when speaking to the press on Thursday. But that did not stop him criticizing how the press had reported on it.

"I didn't see the report from the intelligence," Trump said, before curiously adding, "When you read it, it is a lot different than what is covered in the news."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Ah the irony

“Border patrol agents in Texas have reportedly discovered a 60-foot tunnel being built near the Rio Grande River leading toward Mexico, right where President Trump plans on building his border wall.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/428029-for-edit-border-patrol-agents-discover-60-foot-tunnel-where

Comment

Wag the dog...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Wag the dog...

Russia wanted out of the treaty so they got Dump to violate it.

Amazing.

In other news, the French have decided to scrap the Treaty of Versailles to teach Hitler a lesson.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X