This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Mick Mulvaney’s progression from debt-hysteric, government-shutting Freedom Caucus insurgent to debt-increasing budget director: a play in five short acts.

1. “The only place it would make sense to borrow money to solve a debt crisis is Washington, D.C. You wouldn’t do it, I wouldn’t do it.” —Mick Mulvaney, 2011.

2. “You can’t just like spending that your party wants and dislike spending that the other party wants.” —Mick Mulvaney, November 2016.

3. “Is Trump going to get a little deference [on deficits] because he’s in the same party? Perhaps.” —Mulvaney, also November 2016.

4. “Right now we are nearly $20 trillion in debt, but Mick is a very high-energy leader with deep convictions for how to responsibly manage our nation’s finances and save our country from drowning in red ink.” —President Trump, as quoted in the Washington Post, “Trump names Rep. Mick Mulvaney, a fiscal hawk, to head budget office,” December 2016.

5. “When asked if the deficit will be mentioned in #SOTU speech, chief of staff Mulvaney said “nobody cares,” per attendee.”
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      So if your kid is born and has funny tard eyes NYS allows the mommy to throw it away?!?!

No, viable does not mean reetarded.

Reetarded is like mookie.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        No, viable does not mean reetarded.

Reetarded is like mookie.
        Hey, to some viable would have a different meaning
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Hey, to some viable would have a different meaning
          Then you're slipping into eugenics, which is what the anti-abortion crowd will claim the bill is.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Mick Mulvaney’s progression from debt-hysteric, government-shutting Freedom Caucus insurgent to debt-increasing budget director: a play in five short acts.

1. “The only place it would make sense to borrow money to solve a debt crisis is Washington, D.C. You wouldn’t do it, I wouldn’t do it.” —Mick Mulvaney, 2011.

2. “You can’t just like spending that your party wants and dislike spending that the other party wants.” —Mick Mulvaney, November 2016.

3. “Is Trump going to get a little deference [on deficits] because he’s in the same party? Perhaps.” —Mulvaney, also November 2016.

4. “Right now we are nearly $20 trillion in debt, but Mick is a very high-energy leader with deep convictions for how to responsibly manage our nation’s finances and save our country from drowning in red ink.” —President Trump, as quoted in the Washington Post, “Trump names Rep. Mick Mulvaney, a fiscal hawk, to head budget office,” December 2016.

5. “When asked if the deficit will be mentioned in #SOTU speech, chief of staff Mulvaney said “nobody cares,” per attendee.”
            Same could be said for "deficit hawk" Paul Ryan.

Comment

He's going to need a new Ayn Rand poster.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

LMAO, well done.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  Congress MUST DO THEIR JOB. If R's want to just give the executive power, they need to be voted out of office.
                  Only one problem with that: It's the left that set up the sweeping executive powers. They were so confident in Clinton winning. The plan backfired, so you have to turn to projection to get the light off of you.

Comment

The left spent the 6 years before the 2016 election, when they didn't control either house of Congress, setting things up? Got it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      The left spent the 6 years before the 2016 election, when they didn't control either house of Congress, setting things up? Got it.
                      Mind Blown.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Well, House D believe in something too
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Are they kidnapping and duct taping people?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Are they kidnapping and duct taping people?

It never ceases to amaze me how many people are in jail or going to jail already. Usually when that happens in a conspiracy more and more people get investigated and involved. Not only that but the arrogance of this man to think that he can become President and not have his entire life prodded and pulled is staggering to me. He must be the dumbest person on earth.

By the way. Why isn't the ***** locked up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                It never ceases to amaze me how many people are in jail or going to jail already. Usually when that happens in a conspiracy more and more people get investigated and involved. Not only that but the arrogance of this man to think that he can become President and not have his entire life prodded and pulled is staggering to me. He must be the dumbest person on earth.
                                He's a cheap hood. I love the argument that the President is too important to be bothered by investigation his criminal actions.

F-cker should do all of us a favor and have a KFC seizure.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X