X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    The Three Investigators were the better detectives by far.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The Three Investigators were the better detectives by far.
      Larry, Moe, and Curly?
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Larry, Moe, and Curly?
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Investigators

Jupiter Jones, Peter Crenshaw, Bob Andrews. By far my favorite childhood reading.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

In Below The Radar developments: Trump is pushing the Tennessee Valley Authority to saving an again coal plant Kentucky that buys fuel from a leading GOP donor. Coal CEO Robert Murray gave $1 million to a Trump-supporting SuperPac. The TVA had already determine the coal-fired plant was too expensive to keep operating. Trump’s acting EPA Administrator previously lobbied for Murray Energy.
          https://www.npr.org/2019/02/12/69396...fic-coal-plant
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Drain the swamp
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Also, no love for Tin Tin?
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                In Below The Radar developments: Trump is pushing the Tennessee Valley Authority to saving an again coal plant Kentucky that buys fuel from a leading GOP donor. Coal CEO Robert Murray gave $1 million to a Trump-supporting SuperPac. The TVA had already determine the coal-fired plant was too expensive to keep operating. Trump’s acting EPA Administrator previously lobbied for Murray Energy.
                https://www.npr.org/2019/02/12/69396...fic-coal-plant
                Saving Coal is the dumbest thing about America. And there is a lot of dumb things. Coal should already be done, over, kaput.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Drain the swamp
                  Trump supporters dont care about these things, "drain the swamp" just means "get rid of libs."
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Coal is dead. Don’t worry. Only a few dinosaurs left. Regulators aren’t going to approve a new one and the costs just aren’t justifiable long term. Any company building new coal facilities now is dooming itself to financial ruin within 30 years. Plus the cost of natural gas is just too low and will stay low for a long time. Coal is just going to get more expensive.
                    Code:

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Investigators

Jupiter Jones, Peter Crenshaw, Bob Andrews. By far my favorite childhood reading.
                      Psh. Encyclopedia Brown, Ralph S. Mouse, Judy Blume (Are you there God..., Tales of a 4th grade..., Blubber, Then Again Maybe..., the first book to "arouse" kids my age at the time Forever...).

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Psh. Encyclopedia Brown, Ralph S. Mouse, Judy Blume (Are you there God..., Tales of a 4th grade..., Blubber, Then Again Maybe..., the first book to "arouse" kids my age at the time Forever...).
                        All pale to the Three Investigators for me. Did love me some Encyclopedia Brown though.

Comment

Not a puppet.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps...reign-meddling
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So a court has ordered that Alex Jones be deposed in the Sandy Hook defamation suit against him. I wonder if flaggy gets a free transcript with the annual amount of brain improvement elixirs he buys from him.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              It's amazing how he just gets away with this stuff. If Obama did this right wing media would be losing their ****ing minds.

Comment

https://***********/AP/status/1096139983914708993

BREAKING: Senate GOP leader McConnell: Trump has 'indicated he's prepared to sign' funding bill, will declare emergency on border.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X