This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Remember when he was going to solve the opiate crisis?

Comment

Could this guy get any more of Trump in his mouth at this point?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Whatever they have on Graham, it's very juicy.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Austerity isn’t the panacea you think it is. Hemlock used to be used as a medicine.
          That's the thing, "cutting costs" to things like higher education just exacerbates the affordability issue and it's not exactly like No Dak is some top research institution to begin with. Basically the state is just relying on oil money to keep the budget afloat and it's still a god awful state that most talented young people are going to move away from.
          Last edited by trixR4kids; 02-15-2019, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            I can't believe Facebook doesn't allow me to mark myself safe from the National Emergency. More evidence they're ignoring it as part of the Deep State Fake News Media State!
            Huh. I found it on mine:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Why anyone still has a Facebook, I have no idea. Most unethical company in America, and that includes Amazon, Google, and pretty much all of Wall Street.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                According to TPM the White House already buried that and even changed the language in another place.

"Malevolence tempered by incompetence."
                Even mookie heard it on bbc
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

You ever give a speech, give yourself some built in breaks so you can let the crowd applaud certain parts, but the crowd never applauds so you're left standing there with a very long awkward pause?
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    You ever give a speech, give yourself some built in breaks so you can let the crowd applaud certain parts, but the crowd never applauds so you're left standing there with a very long awkward pause?
                    "...the forty-fifth President of the United States, Donald Trump." [Crickets]

If Trump is forcing his speech writers to add his number to the POTUS title, it's all an attempt at grandeur. Pompous git.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Could this guy get any more of Trump in his mouth at this point?
                      There's plenty of room for the two of them
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Proper legislative process == not given a choice. Got it. https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...12664807469062

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Proper legislative process == not given a choice. Got it. https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...12664807469062
                          So, like dad like son. Both idiots till the end.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/heath...b05c889d1fe334

Former Fox News host and State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert withdrew Saturday from consideration as UN ambassador in the wake of information that she had employed an immigrant nanny who wasn’t legally allowed to work in the U.S., sources told Bloomberg.

Nauert’s statement on her decision concerning the UN post made no mention of the nanny issue. She reportedly employed the nanny at some period in the past. But such a situation would have been particularly troublesome for President Donald Trump after he just declared a national emergency over immigration across the southern border.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Fixed the quote:

Nauert’s statement on her decision concerning the UN post made no mention of the nanny issue. She reportedly employed the nanny at some period in the past. But such a situation would have been particularly troublesome for Donald Trump Trump since only he is allowed to enjoy illegals. .

Comment

A little too on the nose for Fox News.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X