This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Stephen Miller on Fox News Sunday. The most xenophobic racist human being I've ever seen on a Sunday News Show.

EDIT: This interview is an epic throw down. Wow. Stephen Miller is taking Wallace out to the woodshed and beating him with a stick.
    Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 02-17-2019, 08:12 AM.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Everyone got that?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

He’s not wrong. SNL is funny like once a quarter.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            He’s not wrong. SNL is funny like once a quarter.
            So, they're the real collusion? Also, funny is subjective. I like the show. I get a laugh every week.

Comment

I have an honest question. If the 25th Amendment is Constitutional then why is everyone so nuts about it? I'm hearing an argument where the FBI overstepped their authority by even discussing or bringing it up?

It's entirely Constitutional. Or, are we saying that is should not be Constitutional? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                So, they're the real collusion? Also, funny is subjective. I like the show. I get a laugh every week.
                While I don't find it funny, what Trump apparently doesn't understand is the SNL is not a news show.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  While I don't find it funny, what Trump apparently doesn't understand is the SNL is not a news show.
                  That, and I think that what really really cuts him deep is that it’s “his city” making fun of him. The A Listers come on and do skits ripping him. Since he’s a five year old at mind, he just pouts and cries to mommy about being bullied by the big mean liberals.

Nothing hurts trump more than having the curtain pulled back and realize the things he thought exalted him actually despise him.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Also turns out the US asked the Japanese to nominate trump for the Nobel.

Has a more pathetic PoS ever existed?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKCN1Q6041

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      If he considers SNL news, that really puts Fox News into perspective of what it really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Also turns out the US asked the Japanese to nominate trump for the Nobel.

Has a more pathetic PoS ever existed?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKCN1Q6041
                        He defeated ISIS and put the US on the path to longlasting peace with North Korea, can’t imagine any other US president has had those kind of accomplishments in such a short period of time.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                        X