• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Continue.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

From Randy Rainbow.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...om-and-watched

President Trump has reportedly told White House visitors that his predecessor sat in the Oval Office's private dining room and “watched basketball all day.”

“He just sat in here and watched basketball all day,” Trump reportedly said of former President Obama, The Washington Post reported on Monday, citing unnamed White House officials.

Trump has told guests that the dining room was in “rough shape” when he moved in and had a hole in the wall, according to the Post.

An Obama official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, disputed Trump’s alleged remark, telling the Post that Obama rarely used the dining room for work and did not watch basketball in the room. The official also said there was not a hole in the wall.
      Totally makes sense. I mean, you're familiar with those all-day basketball marathons that are on most days of the year, right?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

(carryover)

kep is spot on even for western pa perspective in the former final post!

mookie didn't get into penn. so he had has safeties to choose from (gw bu bc). drove to check out gw and didn't care for. so went home and pulled out a map to see just where bu and bc were located boston wise. saw bc was out in the suburbs and therefore sent a deposit into bu. didn't set foot on campus until summer orientation and liked it well enough.

(perspective on midwest/south/west schools from eastern view is they are all open enrollment state schools unless they are oberlin or occidental )
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Totally makes sense. I mean, you're familiar with those all-day basketball marathons that are on most days of the year, right?
          I honestly don't think there has been a more complete case of projection in history. It's just unbelievable the lack of self-awareness.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            I honestly don't think there has been a more complete case of projection in history. It's just unbelievable the lack of self-awareness.
            Especially given that he bragged about replacing the TV in the room with an even larger and nicer TV.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So I'm going to re-issue the challenge that someone come up with actual charges against Secretary Clinton, or specific laws that she broke and is personally liable for.

You know, like the ones Mueller and team are serving to live people who worked for dumpy. Ones where people actually pleaded guilty for, admitting in an actual court of law that they, indeed, broke the law.

Those kind of laws.

Bear in mind, that it IS illegal to lie to Congress. And it's been many more years since she potentially did that vs. Cohen. According to some of you, this should be pretty easy, although, given the ease, it's surprising that no lawyer has been able to stick a charge of lying on her.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

(this was brought up at the end of the last thread)

Funny that this is being brought up, when the data seems to show dumpy spending less time working compared to at his resorts. (which also screams emoluments all over those trips)

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  So I'm going to re-issue the challenge that someone come up with actual charges against Secretary Clinton, or specific laws that she broke and is personally liable for.

You know, like the ones Mueller and team are serving to live people who worked for dumpy. Ones where people actually pleaded guilty for, admitting in an actual court of law that they, indeed, broke the law.

Those kind of laws.

Bear in mind, that it IS illegal to lie to Congress. And it's been many more years since she potentially did that vs. Cohen. According to some of you, this should be pretty easy, although, given the ease, it's surprising that no lawyer has been able to stick a charge of lying on her.
                  **** that. Lock the ***** up.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Those kind of laws.

Other than Scooby and his mocking posts, and maybe Flag with some link that he posts that no one clicks on, is there anyone here suggesting she should be locked up, or saying that it would be easy to do?
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

I think drew suggests this weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        I think drew suggests this weekly.
                        Wrong. I think what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If you’re going to start locking up Republicans we should do the same to Democrats.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

“My party got busted? Not fair!! Need to lock up the other side too even if there’s no evidence or indictments.”

Your president is truly a great fit for your two year old self

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            “My party got busted? Not fair!! Need to lock up the other side too even if there’s no evidence or indictments.”

Your president is truly a great fit for your two year old self
                            I highly doubt everything the democrats do is above board. Good on you for being a true believer though.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Wrong. I think what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If you’re going to start locking up Republicans we should do the same to Democrats.
                              Because sameness??? Dude, people who worked for dumpy BROKE THE LAW. That's why they are going to jail. You can't just put Democrats into jail because Republicans are breaking the law. This isn't a hockey east game, where the refs may be prone to calling even penalties.

So if you are serious about that, you need to come up with actual charges, where there's evidence that they broke the law. And you SPECIFICALLY called out Secretary Clinton- do I need to quote that to remind people? So if you want to throw her in jail, you need actual legal reasons. So what are they?

Comment

Working...
                              X