This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    No, but Barack Obama still may take your guns away. Time to buy more.
    While his wife force feeds you vegetables

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      While his wife force feeds you vegetables
      That *****.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Nor am I a fan of a $22,000,000,000,000.00 debt that keeps being added to.
        After 40 years, NOW you're concerned.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          After 40 years, NOW you're concerned.
          I've never liked public debt. Didn't like it long before you stopped wearing Pull-Ups.

I think a lot of you will truly enjoy this source asking the one-question-paragraph in the middle of the article.

And yes, I remember the $5 trillion "red line" days, and hated it then.
          Last edited by The Sicatoka; 02-15-2019, 02:27 PM.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            I've never liked public debt. Didn't like it long before you stopped wearing Pull-Ups.

I think a lot of you will truly enjoy this source asking the one-question-paragraph in the middle of the article.

Bipartisan? No, not really.

Ayn Rand, Ronald Reagan, and Arthur Laffer decided that public debt was fine as long as the 1% was fat and happy. Those are the people the Republican Party adores above all others and those people's ideas need to be despised, dismissed, and burned.

Democrats are just trying to keep the little pieces of scrap intact for the social safety net. They're not driving the debt. 23 Trillion dollars in tax cuts since 1980 have driven the debt. The Raiding of SS has driven the debt. The giveaways to big pharma and big health insurance have driven the debt.

Just stop with this centrist bipartisan lying bs. It's beneath even you.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Given all of the evidence of budgets for the last 40 years, why have you not been voting Democrat? All Republicans do is cut taxes and expand spending. Democrats at least raise taxes when expanding spending. No R' president has even come close to a balanced budget- most of them expand the debt. Clinton got to a point to having a surplus, and Obama started with a mess and reduced it a ton.

So all of your BS that you care has not actually translated into votes that demonstrate you care.

Comment

Jeff Sessions is a 1970s character written by Mel Brooks.

Sessions reportedly said that the FBI was better off when “you all only hired Irishmen. They were drunks but they could be trusted. Not like all those new people with nose rings and tattoos — who knows what they’re doing?”
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

So all of your BS that you care has not actually translated into votes that demonstrate you care.
                  Well, there's just other stuff that matters more. Not sure what it is in Doc's case, cause I'm assuming he's not a racist doosh like most of the Trumpers.

I'd say national security, but then he constantly makes excuses for a guy who reveals classified intel to Russians IN THE OVAL FREAKIN' OFFICE!!
                  Last edited by rufus; 02-15-2019, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Childish: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...85376087097344

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Jfc

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Good lord...there is dumb, there is stupid and then there is Trump.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Good lord...there is dumb, there is stupid and then there is Trump.
                          According to TPM the White House already buried that and even changed the language in another place.

"Malevolence tempered by incompetence."
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Paging Jefferson Holt. Copyright violation lawsuit imminent.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              All Republicans do is cut taxes and expand spending.

The Rs in my state are cutting taxes and cutting spending so not all Rs behave as you claim. It has to be that way as oil and ag tax revenues are down and we require .... (wait for it) ... a balanced budget.

As I've said, there are two sides to the ledger. DC only seems to ever increase one side of it.

And how do you know my voting record. You're not a mind reader.
                              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 02-15-2019, 04:34 PM.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Ask 'Elliot Ness' ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X