X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Good lord...there is dumb, there is stupid and then there is Trump.
    Here's the problem ... a-a-a-a-gain: He has been given the legal authority to do something this dumb and unnecessary. (This really isn't different that the "declassify" power that was misused and should be taken back.)

If you give a chimp a loaded gun and the chimp kills someone, who's responsible?*

*Clearly Hornady.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Well, there's just other stuff that matters more. Not sure what it is in Doc's case, cause I'm assuming he's not a racist doosh like most of the Trumpers.

I'd say national security, but then he constantly makes excuses for a guy who reveals classified intel to Russians IN THE OVAL FREAKIN' OFFICE!!
      I didn't excuse it. I said we have no recourse because what he did was (unfortunately) legal. Fix that law (paging Congress).
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Much better.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Roger Stone is given a partial gag order by liberal Obama Judges that make law instead of interpret it.

Bastages.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            The Rs in my state are cutting taxes and cutting spending so not all Rs behave as you claim. It has to be that way as oil and ag tax revenues are down and we require .... (wait for it) ... a balanced budget.

As I've said, there are two sides to the ledger. DC only seems to ever increase one side of it.

And how do you know my voting record. You're not a mind reader.
            Yes and some people from North Dakota cheer for the gophers. Just because you can find one anecdotal example of a Republican cutting spending and taxes doesn’t mean they’re common. And worse yet, doesn’t mean they’re acting responsibly.

Austerity isn’t the panacea you think it is. Hemlock used to be used as a medicine.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The Rs in my state are cutting taxes and cutting spending so not all Rs behave as you claim. It has to be that way as oil and ag tax revenues are down and we require .... (wait for it) ... a balanced budget.

As I've said, there are two sides to the ledger. DC only seems to ever increase one side of it.

And how do you know my voting record. You're not a mind reader.

The reason your road suck, education is failing, and college is more expensive is BECAUSE OF THE TAX CUTS.

And it's pretty dense to suggest that state R's are somehow better because they are forced to balance the budget by law. Every single one of those R's that graduated from state to federal voted to expand the debt and cut taxes. Unless there was an R that voted against the tax cut.

And I know you are some sucker who does not vote, and pretends that you care. If you REALLY cared, you would look at the data, and see who is actually doing what in congress.

You keep saying that I'm not a mind reader- but have you EVER voted for a D? Ever? Remember, they are the party who have consistently done a better job balancing the budget.

And since I'm pretty darned sure that you have not, that screams that you don't actually care about a balanced budget. If you voted D, ever, your BS defense of the moron in the white house would not happen. And don't pretend that you are not defending him, that's such an old story that nobody buys.

If there was an actual conservative that graduated from a state seat and is now sitting in congress, and would ACTUALLY care about a balanced budget- find that person based on their VOTE. Not their words, their actions. NONE of that BS translates to the national stage- it's all smoke being blown up your rear, and you somehow believe it.

Comment

I didn't excuse it. I said we have no recourse because what he did was (unfortunately) legal. Fix that law (paging Congress).
                How is that different? Honestly.

Not once single post that you are upset by that move. Not one. Just a simple suggestion that the law changes.

Man, you must be an acrobat how you twist yourself into excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  You keep saying that I'm not a mind reader- but have you EVER voted for a D? Ever?
                  I voted for Heidi when she lost to Cramer just last cycle. But you mind-read that already ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                    Not once single post that you are upset by that move.
                    If calling to have the power removed is not upset, what is it?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Yes and some people from North Dakota cheer for the gophers. Just because you can find one anecdotal example of a Republican cutting spending and taxes doesn’t mean they’re common. And worse yet, doesn’t mean they’re acting responsibly.

Austerity isn’t the panacea you think it is. Hemlock used to be used as a medicine.
                      Is it really fair to include mental health commitments, though? I'm sure most mental health commitments in North Dakota cheer for the gophers--it's the reason many of them are there.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Is it really fair to include mental health commitments, though? I'm sure most mental health commitments in North Dakota cheer for the gophers--it's the reason many of them are there.
                        As soon as I saw it was you who had replied last, I knew it was going to be good.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          As soon as I saw it was you who had replied last, I knew it was going to be good.
                          Not to mention truthful.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Coulter has been at this for years. Much better troll that Cheeto is.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Coulter has been at this for years. Much better troll that Cheeto is.
                              She also knows all about scamming those stupidest members of his base.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                She also knows all about scamming those stupidest members of his base.
                                Also called picking low hanging fruit.

Comment

Working...
                                X