Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

And? Oh my god. I’m still laughing.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      LMAO

Way to kick dirt off McCain's grave before the dust settles
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Dystopia cannot be far behind. Build that Wall!!!!!!!!!!!!
        He’s spelling border right now. Hopefully the media will praise him so.

Comment

https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-...yer-rug-claims

An internal Trump administration inquiry has found no evidence to support the president’s claims that prayer rugs have been found at the Mexican border or that smugglers are binding women with duct tape to traffic them, ABC News reports. While putting forward his case for border-wall funding, President Trump has repeatedly claimed that women have been discovered covered in duct tape and quoted an anonymous rancher claiming that multiple Muslim prayer rugs had been found by farmers near the Mexican border. Administration officials reportedly launched an effort to find evidence to support the president’s claims but, according to an official who spoke to ABC News, absolutely no evidence has been found. It’s been noted by CNN that prayer rugs at the border and duct-taped women were featured in the 2015 fictional crime film Sicario in which FBI agents fight Mexican drug cartels.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Why can't it be both?
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Oh lord...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Herman is also apparently up for a federal reserve governorship

Comment

So this is fun. Woman who apparently blew the whistle on Jared’s security failure (then clearance) has been fired.
                  She’s also a dwarf and says her boss (who approved Jared) moved files up high to a place she couldn’t reach.

https://www.newsandguts.com/link/nbc...-is-suspended/

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Herman is also apparently up for a federal reserve governorship
                    That was actually what I mean to post...not sure what happened :/
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So this is fun. Woman who apparently blew the whistle on Jared’s security failure (then clearance) has been fired.
                      She’s also a dwarf and says her boss (who approved Jared) moved files up high to a place she couldn’t reach.
                      This is gonna be such a good movie...
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

CBP makes biggest fentanyl bust in history at the border. At a port of entry that is, hidden in a cucumber trunk. Which a wall would have done nothing to prevent. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...istory-n965486

The sensitive nose of a drug-sniffing dog has led to what federal officials say is the largest seizure in US history of fentanyl, the synthetic opioid blamed for the majority of overdose deaths.

Customs and Border Protection officers said Thursday they discovered 254 pounds of the drug hidden in a floor compartment of a truck loaded with cucumbers. They also found 395 pounds of methamphetamine.

CBP valued the fentanyl at $3.5 million and the methamphetamine at $1.1 million.

The seizure was more twice the size of the apparent previous record of 118 pounds which was found in a truck stopped by state troopers in Nebraska in 2017.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          This is gonna be such a good movie...
                          Maybe they ran out of Mr. Yuk stickers.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Not gonna lie I chuckled a bit.

Comment

Trump has now tweeted at least three times in the last 13 months celebrating the Dow reaching 25,000.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                Trump has now tweeted at least three times in the last 13 months celebrating the Dow reaching 25,000.
                                How many times did it reach 25K when Obama was president?
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X