This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I highly doubt everything the democrats do is above board. Good on you for being a true believer though.
    When did I say they were saints? If they collude or commit felonies then yeah, indict them Jesus

Comment

Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Wrong. I think what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If you’re going to start locking up Republicans we should do the same to Democrats.
      Since Mueller was charged with a non-partisan job of investigating if there was illegal foreign influence on the election or collaboration between campaigns and those foreign parties, and all of the published focus has been on the President's campaign, that tells me they either didn't find anything for the Democrats to worry about or that the Democrats are next. Which is more likely at this point in the investigation?
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I highly doubt everything the democrats do is above board. Good on you for being a true believer though.
        Fine. You can believe that all you want. But if you want people to be sent to jail, like many of dumpy's employees are going to do, you need to have actual charges saying that they broke actual laws.

What are they? Don't just say "I believe"- as that does not stand up in a court of law (thankfully).

Comment

Phase 1: That's a laughable charge.
          Phase 2: (in stentorian tones) That's an actionable charge!
          Phase 3: Nothing has been proven.
          Phase 4: Nothing criminal has been proven.
          Phase 5: Everybody does it.

You've come to the end of the trail, Drew.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            Other than Scooby and his mocking posts, and maybe Flag with some link that he posts that no one clicks on, is there anyone here suggesting she should be locked up, or saying that it would be easy to do?
            Yes, Drew.

And, the President does this on twitter weekly. Sometimes daily.

They also chanted it at the RNC.
            Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 01-28-2019, 03:25 PM.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So, lock the ***** up then. Republicans are in charge of the DOJ. Have been for two years. They also have testimony on the record in front of Congress, 10 hours worth. There has to be a lie in there somewhere, right? Charge her and lock her up.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Yes, Drew.

And, the President does this on twitter weekly. Sometimes daily.
                Well yeah, the President does it daily. But alfa's post seemed to be directed at posters here, and I assumed Trump and members of his inner circle aren't big college hockey fans.

I was not aware of Drew's posts, but it seems apparent from these most recent posts that alfa's challenge was issued to Drew, even though not named directly.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Well yeah, the President does it daily. But alfa's post seemed to be directed at posters here, and I assumed Trump and members of his inner circle aren't big college hockey fans.

I was not aware of Drew's posts, but it seems apparent from these most recent posts that alfa's challenge was issued to Drew, even though not named directly.
                  Depends on if we have any Republicans here or not. They chanted "lock her up" at the convention. And they still do it at the rallies to this day. Kind of says a lot about those voters that they want someone locked up like that. It also says something about Trump and his administration. Frankly if I were in the press pool at the next press conference I'd ask point blank when she was going to be arrested.

Comment

Frankly if I were in the press pool at the next press conference I'd ask point blank when she was going to be arrested.
                    That should be asked at every presser. "Sarah, the President again tweeted about 'Crooked Hillary.' When is she going to be arrested and on what charge?"
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Depends on if we have any Republicans here or not. They chanted "lock her up" at the convention. And they still do it at the rallies to this day. Kind of says a lot about those voters that they want someone locked up like that. It also says something about Trump and his administration. Frankly if I were in the press pool at the next press conference I'd ask point blank when she was going to be arrested.
                      And if you were in the press pool and asked such a question, you'd probably be playing right into his hands.

Let me ask you a couple of questions. First, do you think the Republican party in general really wanted HRC prosecuted? That would be the worst outcome for them. First, what if she was acquitted of whatever charge they tried to hang on her? As I recall, most of the allegations were a bunch of crap relating to confidential data or some such stuff.

They don't want her prosecuted or in jail. She was way more valuable as a target. You think Pelosi and Chuck and the rest of the Dems on the hill would like to see Trump drop dead right now? Not a chance. He's way more valuable as a target.

Trump chants "lock her up" right now because everyone gets a kick out of chanting it with him. They're trolling you.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                        So I'm going to re-issue the challenge that someone come up with actual charges against Secretary Clinton, or specific laws that she broke and is personally liable for.
                        Since you asked*, from the FBI website:

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.
                        By Comey's own words, Sec. Clinton was fortunate that Director Comey and AG Lynch are so reasonable.**

*You asked. I'm just the messenger. Blame Comey.
                        **Oh the circus if it would've been AG Trey Gowdy. ... < yeesh > ...
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

And if you were in the press pool and asked such a question, you'd probably be playing right into his hands.

Let me ask you a couple of questions. First, do you think the Republican party in general really wanted HRC prosecuted? That would be the worst outcome for them. First, what if she was acquitted of whatever charge they tried to hang on her? As I recall, most of the allegations were a bunch of crap relating to confidential data or some such stuff.

They don't want her prosecuted or in jail. She was way more valuable as a target. You think Pelosi and Chuck and the rest of the Dems on the hill would like to see Trump drop dead right now? Not a chance. He's way more valuable as a target.

Trump chants "lock her up" right now because everyone gets a kick out of chanting it with him. They're trolling you.
                          You're saying you're fine with the President of the United States making unsubstantiated criminal charges concerning his political opponents.

For the record, regardless of the political outcome for the Democrats I would love to see Trump drop dead right now. The removal of an existential threat to my daughter is worth an election.

It hasn't even occurred to you yet just how much of a risk it is to have this borderline senile, mentally ill f-ckwit in power, has it? Partisanship. It's a helluva drug.
                          Cornell University

Comment

The only way to defeat the troll is to call him out on it. I would ask the question every single time, every single interview. Just like I would remind him how Pelosi now has his balls in a jar on her mantle.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              Since you asked*, from the FBI website:

By Comey's own words, Sec. Clinton was fortunate that Director Comey and AG Lynch are so reasonable.**

*You asked. I'm just the messenger. Blame Comey.
                              **Oh the circus if it would've been AG Trey Gowdy. ... < yeesh > ...
                              No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. In other words there wasn't enough there to prosecute her.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I would love to see Trump drop dead right now.
                                I just have two words to say to you for that:

President Pence.

(Clorox wipes work well to get the worst of what you did wiped up.)
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X