This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

While I'm sure this news will cause every Bernout social media to jizz themselves, I really think this should be challenged in the courts first. What's stopping Donald from taking this further with nutjobs like Pence and Miller whispering in his ear?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    You don’t sound frightened at all.
    And you folks all sound waaaaaay overconfident about this.

Comment

BTW, watching the replay of Maddow last night, the whole Russia thing is getting deeper and deeper. The pattern is consistent that Mueller is winning at every point. Mueller, a long time Republican, one should note.

And for the haters, don't forget that many of these people said in a court of law that they did break the law. Including Manafort. He's just dumb enough to violate his agreement, so it's likely he will spend the rest of his life in jail. Or dumpy will let him go, which means he'll have to head to russia to get asylum.

So don't forget the bigger picture. There is a russian agent behind all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        While I'm sure this news will cause every Bernout social media to jizz themselves, I really think this should be challenged in the courts first. What's stopping Donald from taking this further with nutjobs like Pence and Miller whispering in his ear?

I'd imagine Pelosi will do the vote to end the emergency first and when McConnell sits and spins on it then people and states with standing will start filing lawsuits. Hopefully it gets bogged down and Trump is voted out before the Supreme Court rules on it because I don't trust them not to narrowly hand Trump a win like Bush v. Gore where "it only applies here"
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Of course it’ll be struck down in the courts. But if it isn’t, that’s when the party starts.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Does a court of law get a chance to review the alleged factual basis of a declaration of emergency, as opposed to the constitutional authority to use if for its stated purpose? I have to think Dems would welcome a review of the factual basis, assuming that would occur in federal district court.

uno?

Comment

Have him sign first to fund the government.

Then we can have the constitutional crisis when the House declares there to be no emergency.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is simply a cynical way the GOP has decided to play Dump. They don't have to deal with another shutdown, the Crime Infant gets to look tough for his base, and it all gets shot down anyway, so no harm.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I dunno but Nancy is front and center today warning the GOP that if they do this it will go bad for them.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Correct. Welcome to the Republican party. Their voters won't vote Democrat though cause we're too mean to them.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

60 Minutes McCabe interview is going to be fascinating.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Bill Kristol is so useless lmao

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            He doesn't realize that train left the station in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              "Man who helped turn GOP into party of thieves and cretins shocked GOP is party of thieves and cretins."
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Exactly and I would argue that train left the station long before 2016 which is what makes these #neverTrumpers all the more annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X