Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Sic, he's just a moron.

A really dumb person got elected president by finding a bunch of even dumber people to vote for him. That's all that happened here. There is no need to complicate it.
    Chance Gardner??

Re: POTUS 45:48: There's Always Barber College

Quote Originally Posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Chance Gardner??
    He liked to watch.

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    Honestly, when I first saw reference to "Executive time" on his calendar this was the first thing that popped into my mind.
    Dump is lucky if he can raise an eyebrow.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Dump is lucky if he can raise an eyebrow.
    I'd just really like to see him with a paddle ball in his hands.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Just a boring user.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    It ain't Trump himself that generated that "Executive time" slot in his schedule. Someone created it for him. Whomever it was doesn't want actual meeting attendees listed.

And don't believe Trump Tweets for himself either.
    Considering how much time he spends at his resorts, it's amusing that you try to talk yourself into this guy working hard.

It's also funny that you question how smart he is WRT the tweets. He fires everyone, so it's highly unlikely that he would let a moron do his tweets, and pretend that they are his.

So we know he's dumb as a rock based on his tweets, and it correlates quite well with the lack of work.

Then again, you forgave him for giving away state secrets, since he's totally allowed to do it, even if it's 100% the wrong thing to do....

You know what would be a better use of Trump's fu**ing border wall funds?

Practically everything, but having *another* critical heavy use highway bridge NOT collapse would be nice.

Clean water, green energy, and timely maintenance of infrastructure to keep traffic moving (and not idled with detours and delays) would be some pretty big first steps to making this country great again.

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    You know what would be a better use of Trump's fu**ing border wall funds?

Practically everything, but having *another* critical heavy use highway bridge NOT collapse would be nice.

Clean water, green energy, and timely maintenance of infrastructure to keep traffic moving (and not idled with detours and delays) would be some pretty big first steps to making this country great again.
    Let em fall. Hell, in my liberal state they just let the Interstate Bridge right in downtown Minneapolis fall. No one cares.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Kicizapi Cetan

Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    I'd just really like to see him with a paddle ball in his hands.
    Don't give Christopher Steele more ideas.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

Kicizapi Cetan

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    Then again, you forgave him for giving away state secrets, since he's totally allowed to do it, even if it's 100% the wrong thing to do....
    I didn't forgive him; I said he didn't break the law, as, how it's written he can do that. I said fix the law.

North Dakota Hockey:

Kicizapi Cetan

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    Wasn't that shovel-ready in Mr. Obama's home town?

Frankly, we don't have enough infrastructure (and what we do is vastly overburdened) but heaven-forbid we try to put in a new highway or transmission line*, or even replace an old pipeline through the same corridor.

*For solar or wind obviously.

North Dakota Hockey:

Just a boring user.

I didn't forgive him; I said he didn't break the law, as, how it's written he can do that. I said fix the law.
    You didn't condemn it, either. You just said to change the law....

So if you don't condemn a clear security breach, it sure seems as if you are ok with it. AKA forgiveness.

Just like now- you find "reason" for dumpy to have executive time- that it's somehow ok to have hours and hours and hours of private meetings. IF that's the case, how is that good? Or even better, how is that draining the swamp?

This guy is just lazy, and that's the worst kind of leader. We hear it in many ways, from his pathetic schedule to the juvenile way people have to present stuff to him.

Stop finding "reasons" that excuse poor behavior.

Kicizapi Cetan

So if you don't condemn a clear security breach, it sure seems as if you are ok with it. AKA forgiveness.
    I said there's nothing we could do about it but change the law.

But isn't saying take away POTUS powers an implicit statement that the powers were misused.

North Dakota Hockey:

Internet Nutcase

Wasn't that shovel-ready in Mr. Obama's home town?

Frankly, we don't have enough infrastructure (and what we do is vastly overburdened) but heaven-forbid we try to put in a new highway or transmission line*, or even replace an old pipeline through the same corridor.

*For solar or wind obviously.

how about we pay enough taxes to maintain what we have?

Lucia Apologist

Considering how much time he spends at his resorts, it's amusing that you try to talk yourself into this guy working hard.

It's also funny that you question how smart he is WRT the tweets. He fires everyone, so it's highly unlikely that he would let a moron do his tweets, and pretend that they are his.

So we know he's dumb as a rock based on his tweets, and it correlates quite well with the lack of work.

There are definitely multiple people who have acccess to his twitter account. Miller and likely someone like Sanders.

Trumps are pretty easy to pick out though.

Just a boring user.

But isn't saying take away POTUS powers an implicit statement that the powers were misused.
    Yes, there is, you can call you representation, and have them condemn the president giving away state secrets.

Do you give up that easily on other things? Geez. It is allowable to be angry with the person you find so many excuses for.... For someone who claims to have no team, you sure like to step up to the plate for this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    how about we pay enough taxes to maintain what we have?
    **** that. Greed doesn't allow it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Yes, there is, you can call you representation, and have them condemn the president giving away state secrets.

Do you give up that easily on other things? Geez. It is allowable to be angry with the person you find so many excuses for.... For someone who claims to have no team, you sure like to step up to the plate for this guy.
    I honestly donít know what you think youíre getting out of feeding the blatant troll.

No. For God's sake take a stand for once.

Yep, still here

Trump draws 6,500 (though the fire department stopped allowing more into the coliseum) Beto 10-15,000.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Loser Teacher

Shutdown is supposedly averted...the GOP must have bent over again.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Thread Information