X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: One Person's Trash...

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    You bet. I was hoping it would help someone else since both of these series I had been watching out for to see if I could watch them or not.
    Watched S1 E1 of Killing Eve today to see if I was interested and wanted to keep the rest of the show. It was a really good premiere. Looking forward to watching the rest! Thanks, Scoobs. Trepidatious about Discovery of Witches - I LOVED the first book.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
      Watched S1 E1 of Killing Eve today to see if I was interested and wanted to keep the rest of the show. It was a really good premiere. Looking forward to watching the rest! Thanks, Scoobs. Trepidatious about Discovery of Witches - I LOVED the first book.
      KE is great. You'll really like it.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Watching Expedition Unknown Live special. They're opening an newly found Egyptian sarcophagus for the first time live on TV. Kinda interesting, if you're into history/archeology.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I am interested in history and archaeology, but I am also interested in not being cursed.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            I am interested in history and archaeology, but I am also interested in not being cursed.
            Do curses come via streaming over wifi?

They just opened it, and it was a perfectly preserved, intact mummy. Pretty cool to watch.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

So it wasn't Capone's Vault with Geraldo, Part 2?
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                KE is great. You'll really like it.
                And S2.1 is fantastic as well. The three lead actresses are all amazing.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  So it wasn't Capone's Vault with Geraldo, Part 2?
                  No, I think it was legitimately done live, and they found an intact mummy. The Egyptologist that was leading the whole thing seemed to have a very authentic surprised and excited reaction. He said afterwards that he was worried they were going to do all of this on live TV and the mummy inside would end up being destroyed, or not well preserved, and it would be a let down. That wasn't the case.

I think it was real, because when they very first opened it up, and there was just a crack to look in, there was no plaster/cement stuff that the Egyptians used to seal the lid that had fallen into it, and on the mummy. As they kept maneuvering the lid, more of that plaster fell in, they couldn't do anything with the lid without it falling in, towards the end of it. So, if it had been opened before, I don't know how they would have kept the plaster pieces out, or removed them after replacing the lid.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Do curses come via streaming over wifi?
                    Probably not, but why risk it? Those monsters got that dude in birdbox, afterall.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Have watched the first 3 episodes offered of Mission Declassified. I'm intrigued but without doing research into rebuttals and/or corroborating anecdotes I don't think I can fully take his conclusions 100% seriously.

Comment

https://youtu.be/CyprZbxKlCk
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Discovery of Witches had a good start. Going to stick it out. Interesting premise so far.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Hugh Laurie back on veep.
                            Favorite line this week:

“You’ll be drowning in money so dark it would get shot going into its own apartment.”

Comment

I love Hugh Laurie.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                And S2.1 is fantastic as well. The three lead actresses are all amazing.
                                So excited! We've watched the first 2 eps. It was hard to stop...
                                Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Discovery of Witches had a good start. Going to stick it out. Interesting premise so far.
                                Good to hear. I enjoyed the whole series, but was worried about the casting.
                                Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Hugh Laurie back on veep.
                                Favorite line this week:

“You’ll be drowning in money so dark it would get shot going into its own apartment.”
                                awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X