X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: One Person's Trash...

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Fair enough.

Didn’t NYPD Blue have some pretty insane stuff?
    For its time, it did. It would be considered tame now.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Finally finished Killing Eve Season 2 last night. If you want my honest opinion this series may be my favorite of all time. And Season 2 is actually WAY better than Season 1 which was fantastic. It looks like there is going to be a Season 3 for sure. I have an ending in mind for whenever they end it. I doubt my ending will be what they go with but if they do I will be ecstatic.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Watched EL CAMINO.

I was a continuation of Jesse's story from the final episode. Everything in the movie is about him and it wraps up very nicely, basically taking the loose thread and tying a neat bow with it. I enjoyed it.

If you are a casual fan, however, be aware that there really aren't any exposition dumps in this. It picks up right after the series finale and runs from there. You need to know who people are and understand where they are as far as mindset during the timeframe of the movie. More of less it was a 2nd "series finale".
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Succession....wow. Just wow.

Comment

A show near and dear to some of our college hockey family has ended its phenomenal 9-year run.

Congratulations, godspeed, and party cannons to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              A show near and dear to some of our college hockey family has ended its phenomenal 9-year run.

Congratulations, godspeed, and party cannons to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

We'll always have the gifs...
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

Did the nation run out of pedophile furries?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Killing Eve imho jumped the shark towards the end of S1 (and in some regards it started earlier than that) but not enough for me to not give S2 a try. They surely tried an interesting twist that I'm not sure I've seen anywhere else and for that I give them credit but they could have tried something else and come across a bit less silly.
                  Last edited by Slap Shot; 10-14-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Killing Eve imho jumped the shark towards the end of S1 (and in some regards it started earlier than that) but not enough for me to not give S2 a try. They surely tried an interesting twist that I'm not sure I've seen anywhere else and for that I give them credit but they could have tried something else and come across a bit less silly.
                    I felt that way after Dexter Season 5 and never watched again after that. Eve IMO never got silly and has stayed original all the way through. Season 2 is a stark difference from season 1 and the ultimate payoff hasn't happened yet. Of course, my payoff won't be what they go with but I can still believe they could in Eve where that was lost in Dexter.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Succession. Wow.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'm not quite clear on which season of Big Mouth I'm watching (2, I think?) but I'm just gonna say if the Duke Ellington childhood episode doesn't win an Emmy we should close the awards down for good. That was one of the ten best episodes of any show I've ever seen. It was genuinely brilliant.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 10-15-2019, 09:57 AM.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Succession. Wow.
                          What a season.
                          The actor who plays Kendal- he should be up for best actor. He’s incredible with the character and the emotion and pain he can convey with looks and movements is really something

Comment

He was in the big short, right? He was excellent in that limited role as well.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              He was in the big short, right? He was excellent in that limited role as well.
                              Yes, that’s him.

Comment

I always watch that movie when I fly. I have no idea why. I love it.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X