• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI vs. Union (Mayor's Cup) 1/29 and both vs. Colgate & Cornell 2/1 & 2/2

discuss
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: RPI vs. Union (Mayor's Cup) 1/29 and both vs. Colgate & Cornell 2/1 & 2/2

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    discuss
    Savory played twice this weekend. Both of Union's goalies played.

With a Cornell/Colgate weekend looming on the horizon, who do you think will play on Tuesday?

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post

With a Cornell/Colgate weekend looming on the horizon, who do you think will play on Tuesday?
      Selander.

Oh, you mean the other game.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Do not be surprised if Jewell's coaching the Mayor's Cup. After the Freakout fiasco, Smith was slamming sticks on the dasher, and I guess FlagDUDETTE saw him approach the Yale locker room for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Do not be surprised if Jewell's coaching the Mayor's Cup. After the Freakout fiasco, Smith was slamming sticks on the dasher, and I guess FlagDUDETTE saw him approach the Yale locker room for some reason.
          I saw the stick slamming, he was hot about something.

Comment

Is snow still expected in the CD on Wednesday?
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Is snow still expected in the CD on Wednesday?
              Unfortunately, yes. The Albany CBS affiliate wrote this on their weather page on Saturday night, echoing the National Weather Service: "Some light snow could develop during the day on Tuesday, but the bulk of it will likely fall Tuesday night and into early Wednesday before exiting. It's too early to determine how much will fall, but a plowable amount looks possible at this time."

Hopefully that doesn't materialize. It would be bad timing for the Mayor's Cup (again).

Comment

Early call.... I doubt the game will be postponed again but this will probably deter people from coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
                  I saw the stick slamming, he was hot about something.
                  He was slamming the stick to get zebras attention so they could put time back on the clock - thanks to our off ice crew who are not able to operate our hi tech scoreboard. They struggled all night and seem to most nights ...part of the home ice "experience"..,
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    I saw nor heard nothing about Smith approaching the Yale room. The coaches and players shook hands after the game as per the norm.
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post

Smith related on his weekly appearance on Big Board Spirts that essentially the net was Savory's -at least unless and until he stumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                        I saw nor heard nothing about Smith approaching the Yale room. The coaches and players shook hands after the game as per the norm.
                        Um, he wasn't anywhere the Yale room, he was on RPITV, and ****ed that his team played poorly, saying there are "no moral victories" anymore
                        Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

I'm just saying what FlagDUDETTE saw. Not sure if that's where the post-game pressers take place; wouldn't surprise me if that's all it was, as she mentioned he had no suit jacket and he wasn't wearing one for the conference.

Comment

He was slamming the stick to get zebras attention so they could put time back on the clock - thanks to our off ice crew who are not able to operate our hi tech scoreboard. They struggled all night and seem to most nights ...part of the home ice "experience"..,
                            At least they've gotten over the hump of a media timeout after we score.

Comment

Working...
                            X