This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers III: Weekend at Bernie's

Oh, and to add on the top two styles, the shorter version is sported by “holier” Muslims as they are showing they don’t waste material like the guys on top.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I think we are all on board for this now. 2016 taught us that butt hurt doesn't compare with seeing a fascist takeover of the USG. I don't believe there are any Bernie or Hillary fanboys who have not learned that lesson. There are a few people who will need to throw one more grenade to make themselves feel puffed up, but the rest of us can ignore them and not take the bait, and then we can all keep our eyes on the prize: saving democracy.
      She clearly hasn't:

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        She clearly hasn't:
        That's 100% accurate. Oh, and why isn't that ***** in jail?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Still relevant

Comment

Bernie, come on down. He's more than welcome to run in the primary. For once maybe the overhyped New Hampshire primary will actually mean something, as either Sanders or Warren needs to win the state next door to separate from the pack.

Having said that, the path to the nomination STILL runs through the south on super Tuesday where the lions share of the delegates outside of CA are awarded, and there still isn't anybody from that region who has a claim to it with the possible exception of Beto O'Rourke. Before anybody says "they're all conservatives down there anyway" tell that to Stacey Abrams or Andrew Gillum. Those voters are going to gravitate towards somebody and that could be decisive in deciding the nominee.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Very true, I think if Bernie were to declare a potential VP candidate he should pick one of those two as his running mate.

Comment

Anyone picking a VP for March 2020 should get the Ted Cruz/Fiorina treatment of mockery.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Well I’m not saying right now obviously.

Comment

We can't have nice things.

A 1994 Los Angeles Times report about then-California Assembly Speaker Brown's "rush to hand out patronage jobs" described Harris as Brown's "frequent companion" and said several people referred to her as Brown's girlfriend. That report also cited a column from the Chronicle's Herb Caen that called Harris "the Speaker's new steady." When they met, she was 29 and Brown was 60.

Brown appointed Harris to the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and then to the Medical Assistance Commission – positions that paid her more than $400,000 over five years, according to SFWeekly. Brown also gave Harris a BMW.
                    Welp, that just sucks, because she's great.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You know the difference between Republicans and Democrats?

This will derail a Democrat.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        Listening to KFAN, where they have Kepler (not USCHO's Kepler, but a local political analyst) on once a week, Klobuchar is basically on the brink of running, from the sounds of it. The insiders feel that she could have legs to run, but with EVERYONE tossing their hat in, she's waiting it out for now.
                        Are you talking about Pat Kessler?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Are you talking about Pat Kessler?
                          Yes, my bad. That guy.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            You know the difference between Republicans and Democrats?

This will derail a Democrat.
                            Quid pro quo will do it. If it was only an affair, I wouldn't care at all.

Gotta have someone pretty clean if you're going to work the "Trump is corrupt" angle.

Now that she's announced, I'll bet he's Tweeting about this within the week.

Comment

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-trump/581374/

Howard Schultz is running as an independent. Apologize if this is already in here. This is not a good thing for Democrats. He just announced on 60 Minutes.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Who cares?

dx is right...stuff like that is why Dems never win. They would rather eat their own than support someone because they dared once act inappropriately. Good lord grow up...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X