X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers III: Weekend at Bernie's

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Klobuchar is smart, so that's a strike against her with The Common Man. She hides it better than Warren but she's still going to make the dummies uncomfortable.
    She does get elected in Minnesota so she's got that going for her.

Signed,
    Your loving neighbors in ND

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      How is she any less qualified for next-level government than any of a # of Presidents that were not previously governor?
      I never said she was not qualified. Being president and being a senator are a little different, when it comes to scrutiny on issues, and there will also be more issues at hand. I think you mistook a different post (being a past governor) as one of mine.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Maybe it's just me and my toxic white maleness , but I like my Presidents to be a bit more pragmatic than my Congresshumans. So we shall see who emerges.

And I'm sure the firebreathers here are going to read "pragmatic" as "centrist", which is not true.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          She does get elected in Minnesota so she's got that going for her.

Signed,
          Your loving neighbors in ND

We should have built a wall around us decades ago. People from WI and ND get in, mid genes and our average IQ takes a hit

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            We should have built a wall around us decades ago.
            Or just become the Canadian province of Southern Manitoba.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Maybe it's just me and my toxic white maleness , but I like my Presidents to be a bit more pragmatic than my Congresshumans. So we shall see who emerges.

And I'm sure the firebreathers here are going to read "pragmatic" as "centrist", which is not true.
              And you somehow don’t like Klobuchar?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Irony.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I never said I don't like Klobuchar. In fact, I said I would vote for her if she were to be nominated.

I said I don't think she is the answer for the nomination.

*ahem*

I have nothing personal against her, and I do like her. I would certainly vote for her over Cheeto. However, I don't think she's "it".
                  Get it now? I know you're dying to try and "Rube" me on this, but it's not happening. Just because I said that I think your local heroine would lose a Presidential election, doesn't mean I dislike her.
                  Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 02-01-2019, 08:46 PM.

Comment

In other news...

Comment

In other news...

But if his goal is to keep his money, all he really needs is 4%, no?
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Get it now? I know you're dying to try and "Rube" me on this, but it's not happening. Just because I said that I think your local heroine would lose a Presidential election, doesn't mean I dislike her.
                        You flatter yourself. Too bad I have zero idea what you’re talking about.
                        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 02-01-2019, 10:51 PM.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Wt-f? Did someone sh-t on your pillow? Chill out.
                          You came at him, along with Scoob, as Fade predicted...he has a fair say in that part.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

"Chill out", haha. Thanks for saving the quote Rube, before dx edited it to push his nose further in the air with that, "You flatter yourself" nonsense.

You're the one who flat out accused me of disliking Klobuchar. I have already pointed out that I never said that. I'll concede that perhaps calling her "a loser" in my initial post was a bit heavy, but I'll stand by my opinion that she's not nominee material in the Trump era. Democrats tried Minnesota moderates against "law & order" (lol) Nixon and "charismatic" (bigger lol) St. Ronnie, and both were huge flops. Guess which dimwit currently occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. will be running on both of those notions in 2020?

Comment

I don't hate Klobuchar. The microscope gets bigger between levels of government, hence my hesitation on her. Can she handle the spotlight? All eyes on her. She might be more effective in her current position. She may or may not be more effective in the bigger picture. Dunno. That's the biggun' to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                I never said she was not qualified. Being president and being a senator are a little different, when it comes to scrutiny on issues, and there will also be more issues at hand. I think you mistook a different post (being a past governor) as one of mine.
                                No I quoted you, Brent and you're double-speaking here. You never said she's not qualified, but being senator and President are a little different. Of course they are but in what way is that problematic? What will be the, "issues at hand" if she runs? Be specific for once.

Comment

Working...
                                X