• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers III: Weekend at Bernie's

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Bloomberg is from Meffa?

I knew there was a reason I hated him.
    Yup. Used to visit his mom there all the time when he was mayor of NYC (and she was like 120 years old!).
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

So it doesn't really matter which Dem scores what with GOPers. This election is about Democratic turnout. We know the GOP will have massive turnout. Our job is to have even more.
      Which is why I don't think Klobuchar is "it". And neither does Fake Tricky Dick:

Comment

Klobuchar is smart, so that's a strike against her with The Common Man. She hides it better than Warren but she's still going to make the dummies uncomfortable.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Watching her back? Please. Her seat was called the second the polls closed...

The only person who respects Fake Dick Nixon is joe...dont be like joe!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Klobuchar is smart, so that's a strike against her with The Common Man. She hides it better than Warren but she's still going to make the dummies uncomfortable.
            Who cares...they dont vote Democrat anyways.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Retweeting Fake Dick Nixon to trigger Handy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                The dummies already think she’s performing third trimester abortions on weekends

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  The dummies already think she’s performing third trimester abortions on weekends
                  ^^^^^^
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

And sacrificing the parts to Allah, along with the freshman Muzzie Rep. from MN. Don't forget that.

Comment

Different dummies. The GOP dummies are forever lost to us anyway. But we've got plenty of dummies of our own -- folks who instinctively distrust a candidate who speaks or thinks well. They don't like to be reminded that they're mediocrates. That's why pols always pander to the league average. It's death to show people, just accidentally by your example, that they're frauds.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        I'm 50/50 on Klobuchar. On the presidential level, obviously there needs to be questions answered at a national level. I don't think she's horrible, and reading the Will article, I think he's dead on about her. She could make a serious run, and possibly get the office. Even though I'm MN, that next level makes for a whole new set of issues to be discussed.
                        How is she any less qualified for next-level government than any of a # of Presidents that were not previously governor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          good buck in that racket
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Retweeting Fake Dick Nixon to trigger Handy.
                            Nah I just am enjoying not reading joe's tripe so dont dog whistle him
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hey leave Drew out this!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is about a GOP challenger but still:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X