Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/25 Friday night fights scores thread Adrian v St. N...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1/25 Friday night fights scores thread Adrian v St. N...

And I believe MSOE and lake forest tied 2-2, so SNC moves into a tie for first.
    St. Norbert College Green Knights
    NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
    NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
    NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
    ---
    SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
      SNC beats Adrian 7-0.

Was 2-0 after 2. SNC’s first goal went in off Bulldog skate. Second goal was shorthanded.

Floodgates opened in third, as Adrian couldn’t stay out if th box. Goalie got pulled after the fifth goal but he didn’t get much help. And made some nice saves to keep bulldogs in it.

Adrian 77 got a 5:00 major for an elbow with about 2:30
      Left. The penalty was as much a message from the refs as it was for the hit, though and SNC player was on the ice for awhile.

Was another scrum with :05.9 left with an Adrian player getting a major and a game DQ. Very chippy in the third.

Black pitched a shutout and SNC did a good job of limiting quality scoring chances by Adrian.

Overall a good win for SNC.
      From my seat in Section B it was obvious that not only did Adrian quit after the score got to 5-0 but they went headhunting again after it got to 7-0. Someone needs to explain to me how nothing ever changes - Adrian is involved in every single one of these in the west. They do it at home. They do it in Stevens Point. They've done it in Hancock. Tonight they tried to do it in Green Bay. It shows a real lack of class and no control over the players.

Comment

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
        SNC beats Adrian 7-0.

Was another scrum with :05.9 left with an Adrian player getting a major and a game DQ. Very chippy in the third.
        Speaking of DQ’s... I don’t think Wilkes got the memo on how they work...

- Monday 1/21/19 Box (16:47 of the 2nd)
        - Next Game 1/25/19 (GWG @ 10:27 of the 2nd)

I believe last night’s win must now become a "forfeit" (??)

Cheers!!!
        ~TTF
        Last edited by Transplanted Tiger Fan; 01-26-2019, 04:52 AM. Reason: collegehockeystats Linky-no-Worky... had to sub-in Boxes from the Wilkes site
        Dave
        RIT - '90

Comment

Ouch 7-0...…...I guess the title of the thread may have something to do with the dust up?????

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
            Ouch 7-0...…...I guess the title of the thread may have something to do with the dust up?????
            Typical Adrian antics at the end of the game....nothing changes about that!!
            SNC Men:
            Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
            NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
            SNC Women:
            O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Nubs View Post
              From my seat in Section B it was obvious that not only did Adrian quit after the score got to 5-0 but they went headhunting again after it got to 7-0. Someone needs to explain to me how nothing ever changes - Adrian is involved in every single one of these in the west. They do it at home. They do it in Stevens Point. They've done it in Hancock. Tonight they tried to do it in Green Bay. It shows a real lack of class and no control over the players.
              # 77 will get "player of the week" from the NCHA no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by pete99race View Post
                Final...SNC 7, Adrian 0.....
                Rolling...21 goals in last three games!!
                About time SNC wakes up thus year. :-)
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Norwich looking very, very sloppy early at Castleton. 2-1 Spartans and Aubrun has been pulled, although I wouldn’t blame him for the start.

Comment

Originally posted by KrbFlint View Post
                    Norwich looking very, very sloppy early at Castleton. 2-1 Spartans and Aubrun has been pulled, although I wouldn’t blame him for the start.
                    I’m replying to myself. Im about to put my fist through my television. 3-1 Sparty, 5 minutes to go in the first. Yuck.

Comment

Oswego up 2-0 after1 over Mville

Comment

3-2 castleton over Norwich after 1
                        Last edited by KrbFlint; 01-26-2019, 06:37 PM.

Comment

sure was nice norwich getting the 2nd goal with only a few seconds left in the period to make it 3-2.
                          Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                            sure was nice norwich getting the 2nd goal with only a few seconds left in the period to make it 3-2.
                            Thank the Lord, the ghost of Alden Partridge, or whoever. We needed that

Comment

Oswego up 4-1 after 2 at the Marano Campus Center

Comment

castleton 4
                                Norwich 3

End of second

Comment

Working...
                                X