Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    Dude, stop waiting for someone else to make a third party and do it. Or support one of the many ones that are out there a LOT more so that they get more support.

The current two parties are not the ones we've had all the time, and there's no law that means ONLY two parties.

Just do it.

If you don't like any of the options, go form your own, for crying out loud.

Don't you ever get tired of waiting for other people to make the party you want so much??? You spend so much time twisting your thinking to find a way to conclude that both parties are doing bad things, yet you still have not figured out that you are not convincing very many that the D's are the problem. For sure, I think the R party are just a bunch of greedy people- as they JUST do things that make themselves money. The fact that they even sniff this moron in the white house tells me that it's not principles that they are going after, but money.

So you find D's bad, got it. You seem to think R's are bad (kinda).

And you somehow expect SOMEONE ELSE to solve your problem? Good luck with that.
    If I remember correctly, Sic voted for that other Russian Asset Jill Stein.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

So, more lies again. Just once I'd like someone in this administration to be a straight shooter.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          So, more lies again. Just once I'd like someone in this administration to be a straight shooter.
          Losing the house could be bad for some of these pieces of absolute ****

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            You misunderstood what I meant. I was talking about getting rid of Congress needing to authorize an increase in the limit. I would obviously like to see the debt go down though and I agree the wall is a complete waste of money.
            How?

Congress is required to increase the amount of debt it takes out. Required. So the only way to NOT do that is to never run a deficit, ever.

And as long as people vote in "tax cuts", we will never, ever get to that point.

We now live in era where rich people 1) don't pay all that much in taxes, especially relative to other tax payers and 2) they make profits on national debt because they are financing it. That's is exactly what R's have been doing since the 80's- cutting taxes and increasing the debt.

So unless we totally change the structure of how government runs, your "ideal" thinking isn't ever going to happen. Which is to say, suck it up, and vote for the democrats, who are light years more responsible with your money.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              How?

Congress is required to increase the amount of debt it takes out. Required. So the only way to NOT do that is to never run a deficit, ever.

And as long as people vote in "tax cuts", we will never, ever get to that point.

We now live in era where rich people 1) don't pay all that much in taxes, especially relative to other tax payers and 2) they make profits on national debt because they are financing it. That's is exactly what R's have been doing since the 80's- cutting taxes and increasing the debt.

So unless we totally change the structure of how government runs, your "ideal" thinking isn't ever going to happen. Which is to say, suck it up, and vote for the democrats, who are light years more responsible with your money.
              Other countries do not have debt ceilings. That's part of the problem. We have them and we have Government Shutdowns. And they're caused by Republicans because they DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GOVERN and THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT PAYING THE BILLS.

All they care about is their Ayn Rand Wet Dreams.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Other countries do not have debt ceilings. That's part of the problem. We have them and we have Government Shutdowns. And they're caused by Republicans because they DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GOVERN and THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT PAYING THE BILLS.

All they care about is their Ayn Rand Wet Dreams.
                No, the Ayn Rand thing is an excuse to cut taxes and take out more debt. That's it.

But how in the world are you going to take a structural problem of money, which is laid out in the constitution, and change how that works?

edit- a quick google foo tells me that the statutory debt ceiling thing is from 1917, The Second Liberty Bond Act. Oddly enough, there are a number of laws of that era that we need to end, one being the Jones Act.
                Last edited by alfablue; 01-18-2019, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  No, she's right. Didn't have one. Didn't say, and wasn't asked, if they were developing one.

"Depends on what the meaning of is, is."

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    No, she's right. Didn't have one. Didn't say, and wasn't asked, if they were developing one.

"Depends on what the meaning of is, is."
                    She will be replaced soon and Trump will throw her under the bus saying she is responsible for all of this.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      If I remember correctly, Sic voted for that other Russian Asset Jill Stein.
                      Oh please, he was a Johnson voter.

Sic is Flaggy before Flaggy went full 'tard/troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Making Lying Great Again!!

Comment

So I heard that one of the corroborators of Cohen's recent claim could be one of dumpy's other lawyers. While I'm sure attorney-client privilege will be claimed, which is not valid when fraud was instructed by the client. Which is exactly what allegedly happened.

BTW, this WHOLE thing gets back to the Emoluments Clause, too. But with the ruskies paying the president.

Lets pretend that dumpy isn't held responsible for the crime Cohen is suggesting, but he IS STILL under the Emoluments Clause. Clear impeachment.

This isn't the same as Clinton lying about Lewinskly and instructing her to purger herself- that was about sex, which is not an unConstitutional act. This is about building property in Russia, and taking money from various ruskies WHILE BEING PRESIDENT. And that act alone is Unconstitutional.

This is going to just deeper, dumpy. I suggest that you fly over to russia, and claim asylum, so that we can just move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Losing the house could be bad for some of these pieces of absolute ****
                            I hope they all ****ing rot in prison. And honestly, I want th underlings more than trump. They’re worse than him. Trump never had integrity and history will not be kind to him.

Those that’s that propagated his evil must suffer the most.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Oh please, he was a Johnson voter.

Sic is Flaggy before Flaggy went full 'tard/troll.
                              You never go full 'tard.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X