Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Yeah, because a third party would be able to negotiate with Trump better than anyone because...reasons.
    You're thinking small.

I'm thinking a two-party system brought us here, to this dysfunctional stalemate. If you like it, stick with two parties.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      So we're in agreement that the GOP is the problem?
      In this case, yes. Between Ryan and McConnell they should've had it figured out before trying it.

However, no negotiating is not a great look for either side. Entrenched partisans is not a good look.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        In this case, yes. Between Ryan and McConnell they should've had it figured out before trying it.

However, no negotiating is not a great look for either side. Entrenched partisans is not a good look.
        You know why there is no negotiations on the wall?

Because, Trump had locked in 25 billion for his big beautiful wall for DACA. And, then Trump pulled the plug. So, now the Democrats have to play hard ball.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Pelosi going to Europe and the 'stan during a shutdown: not a good look..
          Why? No one in Congress is begging for an all expenses paid visit to glamorous Afghanistan. It's not in any way, shape or form comparable to Melania taking a vacation in FL - especially when Trump has his own private jet. Come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Where did he get that idea?

Burying the lede here, those prayer rugs are from a portal back to 1993...rlrl=https://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2014/oct/19/david-dewhurst/david-dewhurst-says-prayer-rugs-found-texas-brush-/]tried this same scare tactic in 2014[/url]...)
            Czechoslovakians?

Comment

You clearly are not a parent. When someone throws a tantrum, you don't reward them by giving in.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Czechoslovakians?
                That's what the article says!

I did a double take and started laughing at that one and had to call it out.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Sure. Get Jill Stein warmed up.
                  You mean Comrade Jill, right?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    You mean Comrade Jill, right?
                    We are a Russian State. Of that there can be no question.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                      You clearly are not a parent.
                      Lets hope not! When I think of Sicatoka being a parent, I'm reminded of a line from one of the Dirty Harry movies.

Dirty Harry: "Jones, do you have kids?"

Jones: "No, no I don't Callahan."

Dirty Harry: "Lucky for them."
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        You know why there is no negotiations on the wall?

Because, Trump had locked in 25 billion for his big beautiful wall for DACA. And, then Trump pulled the plug. So, now the Democrats have to play hard ball.
                        Fool me once....
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Fool me once....
                          “There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

Comment

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                High Taxes?

What a ****ing clown.

Comment

Working...
                                X