Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Good.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      I guess we disagree. If the tree is poison chop it down; the roots will die with it.

If the President is guilty and Mueller has the proof the President must go even if that means some rats get off the ship.
      I see only a few possibilities now that collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia has been shown.

1) Trump was aware during the campaign that he was receiving help from Russia and actively encouraged his kids and aides to keep pursuing all avenues (for example, releasing hacked e-mails) to help him get elected, or

2) Trump left no fingerprints on anything and while he certainly took advantage of the help from his Russian friends he was careful to keep his instructions vague so that he can legally claim that he never asked anybody to break the law.

3) Trump was at some point made aware of all of Russia's help after he was inaugurated and despite not knowing the details when running for Prez he actively decided to cover up what his kids and aides had done (the obstruction of justice charge).

For me, I'm perfectly happy to wait and see how Mueller answers those questions. The treason is there. How high goes it go? I have my suspicions but I'll leave that to the professionals. Keep working those indictments up the chain. By the time you'd get to Chump most likely he'd be out of office anyway unless he wins re-election.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

My god Maher will be great tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          What am I saying Scoob?

I'm saying if Mueller has proof the President should go let's get on with it.
          Short of that, let Mueller finish.

But calling for "impeachment" in the interim is just political noise.
          Haven't you already called for his impeachment?

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            I see only a few possibilities now that collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia has been shown. ...
            Rover, he ain't smart enough to pull off your option 2.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
              Haven't you already called for his impeachment?
              Um, what? I believe where was an "if" caveat.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                Um, what? I believe where was an "if" caveat.
                Perhaps. I'm sure it was posturing anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  For me, I'm perfectly happy to wait and see how Mueller answers those questions.
                  I am too; however, if your option 1 is reality and Mueller has the proof right now, let's move him out right now.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

What am I saying Scoob?

I'm saying if Mueller has proof the President should go let's get on with it.
                    Short of that, let Mueller finish.

But calling for "impeachment" in the interim is just political noise.
                    I happen to agree that calling for impeachment now is not smart strategy. But you speak of "has proof" as if it's either bright white or flat black. It's rarely that way even in civil cases, much less in a criminal case or especially a purely political forum. Enough proof to convince an GOP-controlled Senate to convict? To convince a prosecutor to file? To guarantee that the prosecutor will deliver a guilty verdict?

Kepler's right.

Comment

So, it's another shutdown of his own devising (McConnell just facepalmed) in three weeks or an emergency. I do love three week emergencies.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I can see a President who has committed an impeachable "high crime" being removed regardless of party.
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          My god Maher will be great tonight
                          Yep, she needs to go full derp on the bit. Call him a bunch of names. Get him all riled up. Then he can shut it down all over again.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

And meanwhile, every day that he doesn't declare an emergency further undermines any legal justification for doing so later.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              So, it's another shutdown of his own devising (McConnell just facepalmed) in three weeks or an emergency. I do love three week emergencies.
                              Roger Goodell did win the shutdown!

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X