Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Donnie disinvited to SOTU. Tweet alert for tonight.

Has Pelosi ever been divorced? If so, it couldn't have been pretty.
    He was never invited in the first place. He just assumed he could barge in.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Well I don’t think he understands consent. Wouldn’t be surprised if he says he’s just gonna barge in. Like it’s the dressing room at his pageant.
      Ewwww. He wants to see Nancy nekkid?

Ain't no one wanna see that.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Sad. Dems cannot give in- if they do, dump will do this over and over again to get what he wants.
        I live in a small coastal community with a national park and a coast guard station. It’s a pretty ****ty situation they’re in.

Comment

Oh, sweet irony.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/s...ity-conference

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            I live in a small coastal community with a national park and a coast guard station. It’s a pretty ****ty situation they’re in.
            It's ridiculous.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well done Nancy

Comment

Wow
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Well done Nancy

One think I bet that will happen- R's will hate Speaker Pelosi worse than they did before. And once again, they have no actual reason for it other than she's a woman who stands up to an R. Now it's not just standing up to an R, she's pushing back just as hard as dumpy is trying to bully her.

On the other hand, I don't hate Turtle boy any more- I just have a lot of contempt toward him. He's done nothing- other than bowing down to dumpy- no original solutions, no attempts at actual leadership. Follows in his path when he was with President Obama- largely doing the opposite as the solution. How did a person like this get into leadership? There's zero leadership there at all- that's total pandering.

Leadership would be getting some R programs at the same time as giving President Obama some things. Leadership would be HELPING dumpy end this fiasco- not just bringing up stuff that he's told to bring up.

All in all, it's hard to hate someone that is as little and nothing as that. And it's hard to believe that Kentucky can't find someone more useful than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Wow
                    Did the Great Negotiator actually cave? To a woman?

This is the strongman tough guy you Trumpers voted for? The guy who was gonna stand up for America First against enemy and ally alike?

Hillary's got bigger balls than him.

And from what we've heard, probably a bigger dick, too
                    Last edited by rufus; 01-24-2019, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

This is the strongman tough guy you Trumpers voted for? The guy who was gonna stand up for America First against enemy and ally alike?

No question Pelosi has outmaneuvered him at every turn. At least the federal employees have that going for them.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Why haven't you locked the ***** up? And, oh, by the way, lying to the FBI is against the law. So, the oath makes no difference. You ****ing genius.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

He’s putting the country first.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            No. If he were putting the country first the government would be open. He lost to a woman. He had NO power and lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Why start now?

Boy, for someone who didn't vote, and doesn't support him, you sure do a good job of supporting him.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Why start now?

Boy, for someone who didn't vote, and doesn't support him, you sure do a good job of supporting him.
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It is quite amazing how he's always here to carry his water.

Comment

Working...
                                X