Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    This is only going to get bigger. I have an idea. Let's p-ss off half a million well-networked, politically savvy people who live in the same city as we and who, due to our actions, have nothing to do all day and aren't getting their paychecks.

What could go wrong?

Occupy was the Cub Scouts compared to the games that Federal civil servants can play. Guess who knows how to disrupt the government? The people who f-cking make it function in the first place.
    Yeah, I don't get it, I have no idea what Dump or the Republicans are trying to do here.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Yeah, I don't get it, I have no idea what Dump or the Republicans are trying to do here.
      I mean Laura trump said the kids will thank them later even though it hurts right now.

Comment

Nancy is c ockblocking trump from the house chambers.

Maybe berder king will let him do it there

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Nancy is c ockblocking trump from the house chambers.

Maybe berder king will let him do it there
          On top of that, it was explained that the Senate would have to pass a resolution to let him speak there, but it would require Democrat votes. Which isn't going to happen. So we are very off.

Comment

Well I don’t think he understands consent. Wouldn’t be surprised if he says he’s just gonna barge in. Like it’s the dressing room at his pageant.

Comment

Well I don’t think he understands consent. Wouldn’t be surprised if he says he’s just gonna barge in. Like it’s the dressing room at his pageant.
              Understands? I don't think he even knows that word exists.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Understands? I don't think he even knows that word exists.
                He’ll be blinded by rage that it’s a woman blocking him

Comment

Comment

Bah! He's just going to barge in and grab Ol' Nancy by the pu**y. He's famous, they let you do that when you're famous.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

34%
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Dump and staff digging in, sounds like at least into March

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...db9_story.html

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          That's literally his base and not a single other person. It equals the percentage of people who consider him to be "honest" in other polls. It's not possible for anybody with a single functioning brain cell to believe that, so we've actually struck bottom now. I don't expect him to fall any lower. This is like Dubya's 29%. Rock bottom.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Dump and staff digging in, sounds like at least into March
                            That’s what a federal employee told me a week ago — he (911 Dispacher in a national park) said they were told to plan until mid March

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              That’s what a federal employee told me a week ago — he (911 Dispacher in a national park) said they were told to plan until mid March
                              Sad. Dems cannot give in- if they do, dump will do this over and over again to get what he wants.

Comment

Donnie disinvited to SOTU. Tweet alert for tonight.

Has Pelosi ever been divorced? If so, it couldn't have been pretty.
                                Last edited by burd; 01-23-2019, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X