Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Supposedly, Cohen has the receipts.
    That's not ordering perjury though.

Rudolph W. Giuliani, Trump’s attorney, responded to the report by saying, "If you believe Cohen I can get you a great deal on the Brooklyn Bridge.”

Edit: Per the report, Cohen’s testimony is backed up by “interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents.”

Yeah, this could be a big thing.
    Go Gophers!

Comment

Should be a big thing. But there’s no integrity left in the Republican Party

Comment

New scare tactic

Comment

Where did he get that idea?

The rancher and six other residents of Animas told Washington Examiner this week that migrants from places other than Mexico and Central America are arriving.

"I've talked to several agents that I trust. There’s not a lot that I do trust, but the ones I do trust, I talk to them," she said during a tour of her property. "What Border Patrol classifies as OTMs [other than Mexicans] has really increased in the last couple years, but drastically within the last six months. Chinese, Germans, Russians, a lot of Middle Easterners, those Czechoslovakians they caught over on our neighbor’s just last summer."
          Burying the lede here, those prayer rugs are from a portal back to 1993...

(Also, they tried this same scare tactic in 2014...)
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            New scare tactic

This country is done. Just lock it up and throw away the key.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              If Michelle had done that...
              Pelosi going to Europe and the 'stan during a shutdown: not a good look.

Melania going to Florida for the weekend on a government plane during a shutdown: not a good look.

More proof, in my mind at least, that both sides are tone deaf to real people and we're all just serfs to both sides.

My shutdown idea: First office shut down during a partial shut down? The office that does payroll for Congress and the Executive Branch.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

For all of the dumb things Trump has done, hiring Cohen might have been a master stroke in keeping himself out of jail. I won’t be surprised at all if Cohen winds up taking the fall for everything.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Melania going to Florida for the weekend on a government plane during a shutdown: not a good look.

More proof, in my mind at least, that both sides are tone deaf to real people and we're all just serfs to both sides.

My shutdown idea: First office shut down during a partial shut down? The office that does payroll for Congress and the Executive Branch.
                  They're all rich. That does NOTHING. Could you once have a good idea or a decent take?

Pelosi going over isn't a bad look. She's number 3 in line to the Presidency. She should be going overseas. Trump just went overseas and he KNEW a shutdown was coming and everyone praised him for it.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Why not get rid of shutdowns and debt level increases? Neither one serve any purpose.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Heard Jonathan Turley on CBS Radio news this morning. His take on Cohen:

If there's irrefutable proof, it's impeachable.
                      If there's just accusations, that's not proof.

So, the question: Does Cohen really have my long speculated manila envelope?
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        Why not get rid of shutdowns and debt level increases? Neither one serve any purpose.
                        Now that's a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Pelosi going over isn't a bad look. She's number 3 in line to the Presidency. She should be going overseas.
                          Pelosi is a member of Congress. The Executive Branch (Dept of State) does foreign policy.

And it's not just her and this case: Members of Congress boondoggling and taking junkets to foreign lands has long bothered me. Get out into your districts. (<-- To most MoCs that is a foreign land.)

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            ...Trump just went overseas and he KNEW a shutdown was coming and everyone praised him for it.
                            Psst. His hush-hush trip was on day four of the shutdown.

Quit trying to gaslight us.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Pelosi is a member of Congress. The Executive Branch (Dept of State) does foreign policy.

And it's not just her and this case: Members of Congress boondoggling and taking junkets to foreign lands has long bothered me. Get out into your districts. (<-- To most MoCs that is a foreign land.)
                              If that's true and they are a separate branch tell the ****ing turtle to get off his *** and pass some legislation instead of making Dump the leader of the Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Psst. His hush-hush trip was on day four of the shutdown.

Quit trying to gaslight us.
                                See, I'm so dumb my take was better than I thought and I blew it.

Comment

Working...
                                X