Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Savannah Guthrie tweeted that the main ****e stain is on her show tomorrow.
    Young white boys gotta be able to tell their side
    We should listen to them in this video, where they yell "MAGA", "Build the wall", and "slut" at a random passerby: https://***********/roflinds/status/1087486166939680768

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      I don't get that guy anymore. When he became majority leader, NPR did a long story about how this was his life's ambition, not wanting to be President.

But all I see him doing as "leader" is 1) the opposite of President Obama, and 2) exactly the same as President dumpy. There's zero original thought being the leader. He's not done one thing that makes me think he could lead anything other than yes people.
      He's presided over the "un-democratization" of the Senate. So in the wingnuts' eyes, mission accomplished.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Aw senate leaders reached a deal to open for a few weeks and let the man baby give his speech

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Aw senate leaders reached a deal to open for a few weeks and let the man baby give his speech
          So, they're going to try to use the SOTU to persuade the American people that we need to keep the Brown people out and we shouldn't have to pay anything to Puerto Rico to rebuild cause they're brown, and oh by the way there's bad people on both sides??????????????!!!!???
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Senate Leaders Reach Deal That Offers Possible Path to Reopen Government

WASHINGTON — The Senate will vote Thursday on two separate bills that would bring an immediate end to the partial government shutdown: one backed by President Trump that includes $5.7 billion for his border wall and another that would simply extend funding for shuttered agencies through Feb. 8.

The plan, a compromise between Senator Mitch McConnell, the majority leader, and Senator Chuck Schumer, the Democratic leader, offers the first hint of a path out of the partial shutdown, which is now in its fifth week and has left 800,000 federal workers without pay. The two announced it Tuesday afternoon on the Senate floor.

“People are saying isn’t there a way out of this mess, isn’t there a way to relieve the burden on the 800,000 federal workers not getting paid, isn’t there a way to get government services open first and debate what we should do for border security later?” Mr. Schumer said. “Well, now there’s a way.”

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Senate Leaders Reach Deal That Offers Possible Path to Reopen Government
              So the non-wall bill for a couple weeks or the wall bill for longer. The latter has no chance, right? Anyone on the fence (pardon the pun) will take the cover of re-opening the government but pretending to keep negotiations open by delaying for two weeks.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

So, do they vote on both or what?
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  So the non-wall bill for a couple weeks or the wall bill for longer. The latter has no chance, right? Anyone on the fence (pardon the pun) will take the cover of re-opening the government but pretending to keep negotiations open by delaying for two weeks.
                  The wall bill has about 180-200 votes in the House at best, so it's dead in the water.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    So, do they vote on both or what?
                    Neither will pass the Senate.

With most Republicans united behind Mr. Trump’s insistence that any legislation to reopen the government include money for a border wall and most Democrats opposed to the linkage, neither measure is likely to draw the 60 votes required to advance.
                    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/22/u...wn-senate.html
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Is the GOP that lockstep behind the wall? They voted for the CR back in December pretty easily. This clean 3-week CR actually offers them the perfect way out; they get credit for re-opening the government by voting for it; but they can pretend they didn't capitulate by making it temporary, thus getting to pretend they're keeping their shot at the wall open. And the fact that it stands a chance in hell of passing the House, unlike the wall bill, makes them appear productive.

KDR

Comment

Is the GOP that lockstep behind the wall? They voted for the CR back in December pretty easily. This clean 3-week CR actually offers them the perfect way out; they get credit for re-opening the government by voting for it; but they can pretend they didn't capitulate by making it temporary, thus getting to pretend they're keeping their shot at the wall open. And the fact that it stands a chance in hell of passing the House, unlike the wall bill, makes them appear productive.
                        If they vote that way they will save Susan Collins and destroy any of the mouth breathers.

Comment

The only reason why'd they take the 3 week CR is to try to reset the clock and try again without Trump proclaiming how proud he is to shutdown the government. Odds are the Dems will screw something up next month and the polls will shift some in his favor.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            I'm surprised Mitch didn't tell Fuhrer that this one can't pass the House so what's the point? Hell, it probably doesn't get the 60 in the Senate.
                            I cant believe McConnell is allowing himself to be scapegoated here. Two weeks after Trump capitulates he is going to blame it all on the Senate and McConnell for not getting this done.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Do they have enough to override the Veto cause .01% chance Trump signs a non-wall re-opening bill.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
                                What I was walling in or walling out,
                                And to whom I was like to give offence
                                [and to what expense?]
                                Something there is that doesn't love a wall

Comment

Working...
                                X