Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Here we have the President threatening a witness's father-in-law: https://***********/realDonaldTrump/...77705916502017
    I mean nothing else sticks to him, why would this particular felony be different?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      I’m sure it’s both sides fault that the Rs didn’t pass wall funding the last two years
      They had a deal. DACA for the wall. Trump said no. Lindsey Graham keeps offering that up like it's going to change now? No.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

“Customs and Border Protection say a record-setting 376 asylum seekers entered the U.S. this week by digging holes and tunneling under steel US border fence.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...EglGR0xAq52-Ng

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Why not get rid of shutdowns and debt level increases? Neither one serve any purpose.
          Sure, we can get rid of debt level increases, as soon as Congress stops authorizing new spending. Like $5 billion for a down payment on a wall Mexico was supposed to pay for.

Otherwise, you want the US to default on its debts, you go right ahead with that.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            “Customs and Border Protection say a record-setting 376 asylum seekers entered the U.S. this week by digging holes and tunneling under steel US border fence.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...EglGR0xAq52-Ng
            Not the beautiful steel slats!!!!!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              They had a deal. DACA for the wall. Trump said no. Lindsey Graham keeps offering that up like it's going to change now? No.
              Didn't Trump give his COS a tongue-lashing for attempting to negotiate a solution?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                Didn't Trump give his COS a tongue-lashing for attempting to negotiate a solution?
                You mean the same COS he *****ed out because he's getting killed in the press over the wall?
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Sure, we can get rid of debt level increases, as soon as Congress stops authorizing new spending. Like $5 billion for a down payment on a wall Mexico was supposed to pay for.

Otherwise, you want the US to default on its debts, you go right ahead with that.
                  You misunderstood what I meant. I was talking about getting rid of Congress needing to authorize an increase in the limit. I would obviously like to see the debt go down though and I agree the wall is a complete waste of money.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    You're thinking small.

I'm thinking a two-party system brought us here, to this dysfunctional stalemate. If you like it, stick with two parties.
                    You support one of the two parties or you don't participate. Participating in a third party just hurts one of the two parties.

Saying 'both sides are bad' doesn't contribute anything to solving this country's problems.
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                      You support one of the two parties or you don't participate. Participating in a third party just hurts one of the two parties.

Saying 'both sides are bad' doesn't contribute anything to solving this country's problems.
                      bsabsvr

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        You mean the same COS he *****ed out because he's getting killed in the press over the wall?
                        Time for a little donald sympathy. Imagine the personality disorders you develop when you are raised by your domineering father to be a dick swinger and you just don't have it to swing, in either the literal or figurative sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          Neither side wants it because if they did they'd be negotiating on a bipartisan basis away from the WH and then going to POTUS with their plan (and as Scoob say, knowing they have the votes for an override).

Both sides think this is a political winner for them. I think it's ripe opportunity for a third-party. (That said, Scoob, please keep Jesse Ventura busy and away from microphones. )

No they won't, cause Turtle Boy made it clear that he won't bring anything to a vote unless it has the support of the Russian Asset

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            I am going to Vegas in a few hours...sadly I am flying Sun Country (I bought before they decided to overprice their crap) so I am at the smaller terminal so I dont get to use Clear :/ I doubt my TSA Pre Check will help me today
                            Don't they know who you are?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Don't they know who you are?
                              No...thank God
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                High Taxes?

What a ****ing clown.
                                Hey, 70% on earnings over $10 million. The thieving bastids

Comment

Working...
                                X