Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    So why are you insisting we give him the shutdown he wants?
    so you cave into your kid that easily?

Congress would pass a start up bill in an hour if he wanted to get back to it and serious negotiations. Right now, this isn't negotiating, it's blackmailing.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Sigh.

“BREAKING: The White House is reportedly drafting an emergency declaration order for President Trump to use to secure funding for his proposed border wall with Mexico.”
      This would actually work. Dumpy signs the clean CR. The courts tell him to go pound sand on his dictator cross-dressing. Everybody wins.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        And that's most of the definition of a master of persuasion.
        You posted that twice, what's your point?

If he was actually a master of persuasion, he would have had his wall in the last term. When it was easy. Odd that it didn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Uh, no. They passed the solution he agreed to in December. Than Rush and Ann had a hissy fit and he blew the whole thing up and Ryan (Ayn Rand Masturbation Boy) went with it leaving the Turtle out in the cold.
          Wait...why would Getty Lee and company care?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            This would actually work. Dumpy signs the clean CR. The courts tell him to go pound sand on his dictator cross-dressing. Everybody wins.
            Yea, go for it. You've already burnt the bridges for all of the Hispanics.

And it will just lead to more bragging about not getting anything done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              The federal workers who aren’t receiving a paycheck aren’t reason enough to deal with Trump?
              So Trump gets to hold federal workers hostage every time he wants something?

I hope to god you're not a parent.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                They always had a pretty good idea of Dump's personality disorder.
                Last edited by Kepler; 01-24-2019, 04:59 PM.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  So Trump gets to hold federal workers hostage every time he wants something?

I hope to god you're not a parent.
                  Because that's a bad way to negotiate, or because you don't want his genes passed on?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Scott Adams of Dilbert fame would tell you he's a master of persuasion.
                    Scott Adams of Dilbert fame jumped the shark years ago and went full Flaggy.

Why am I not surprised you like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                      Don't be so bass, ... er ... , base.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Why am I not surprised you like him.
                        Dig in a bit and you'll find out Scott Adams in his personal politics is more AOC than MAGA.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Scott Adams turning out to be stupid was almost as disappointing as Orson Scott Card turning out to be crazy.
                          Last edited by Kepler; 01-24-2019, 05:07 PM.
                          Cornell University

Comment

On a similar note Mike Judge follows infowars.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Sigh.

“BREAKING: The White House is reportedly drafting an emergency declaration order for President Trump to use to secure funding for his proposed border wall with Mexico.”
                              All right. Precedent for health care and climate change emergencies, you dumb orange child rapist.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Then you should be against him twice. Both chambers passed the clean bill in December after Dump agreed to it. Then Anne Coulter and Rush withheld his daily ego feeding so he reneged. It's his shutdown. For god's sake he even said so!
                                I most definitely am, lest there be any doubt. I could be on board with a shutdown of a week, but at that point Chuck and Nancy should have realized he was digging in his heels and gotten on with a compromise. He is a modern day Trevor Chappell when it comes to being underhanded, I couldn’t agree more with that, but he’s our president and we have to live with it whether we like it or not. The stakes are so low here as far as the money for the wall that it’s pointless, and I would say irresponsible, to let this drag on for so long.

None of this is meant in any way to take blame away from Trump. I think there are a lot of people like me and SJ who care much more about the country/federal workers than we do over how politicians look.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X