Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    He's apparently called in the press to announce this. The capitulation has begun!

At a minimum, the Dems should hold out for a full DACA agreement.
    Agree. "Some"? How many is "some"?

In any event, the Russian Asset's word is useless until its there in writing. And probably not even then.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Lies, lies, lies.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nancy Pelosi says President's proposal is dead on arrival. Turtle Boy bent over and is going to bring this one to the floor of the Senate.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The hilarity of today's proposal is the only thing Trump offered the Democrats today were things that he took away.

He sucks at making deals. Royally.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            The hilarity of today's proposal is the only thing Trump offered the Democrats today were things that he took away.

He sucks at making deals. Royally.
            Originally posted by Orange Droolius
            I’m a negotiator. I’ve done very well over the years through negotiation

Comment

January 2018: Trump Is Using DACA Recipients as Bargaining Chips for Border Wall

January 2019: Trump Is Using DACA Recipients as Bargaining Chips To Get Wall Funding And End The Shutdown

January 2020: ??????
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                January 2018: Trump Is Using DACA Recipients as Bargaining Chips for Border Wall

January 2019: Trump Is Using DACA Recipients as Bargaining Chips To Get Wall Funding And End The Shutdown

January 2020: Trump is using DACA recipients for PROFIT!
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                  January 2020: Trump is using DACA recipients for PROFIT!
                  And border wall funding...
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Dump uses DACA slave labor as he’s used the military to round up all the browns a la The Siege. Internment camps are nearing capacity.

Mitch still says this is all normal and he’s just copying the Democrats like FDR. The pirate media (the real media was all launched into space) has hope Romney will stand up to Trump but they later find pictures of him gargling trump.

PauL Ryan completed another round of p90x.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      He's apparently called in the press to announce this. The capitulation has begun!

At a minimum, the Dems should hold out for a full DACA agreement.
                      No. We don't need a wall (unless Mexico pays for it) so they hold out until he drops demanding one.

Comment

drumpf youth.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/%E...him/ar-BBStegc
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

January 2020: President Pence Under Investigation for Alleged Involvement in Russia Affair

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            You can tell that the d-bag standing in his face and grinning was hoping the drummer would hit him.

Comment

Pence lying again. All these people do is lie.

Pence calling it a compromise and statemanship.

Wow.

If Obama pulled this crap Republicans wouldn't offer a single vote.
                              Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 01-20-2019, 08:05 AM.

Comment

You don’t "negotiate a compromise" with your own Vice President and your son in law. That’s not how this works.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X