Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    You don’t "negotiate a compromise" with your own Vice President and your son in law. That’s not how this works.
    ^^^^^^
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Generally I would say it is unfair to judge a person's intelligence by the way they talk. But I'm sorry, I just can't believe how donald trump has fooled so many people over the years.

When I listen to him speak I hear someone who is of far lower than average intelligence. He doesn't understand any issue that is of more than average complexity. He doesn't sound like he knows how to negotiate strategically. If you listen to him speak for 20 minutes he presents just 1 or 2 individual thoughts, repeated over and over. Obama could cram in detailed ideas on a dozen different topics in 20 minutes. trump sounds less intelligent that Jim Rome. He makes George W. Bush (who I believe was somewhat smarter than his folksy way of speaking may have made him sound) sound like a Rhodes Scholar or a theoretical nuclear physicist.

We are living in a real world version of the movie Idiocracy.

Comment

What do you know, immigrants becoming citizens. Ones that came in the right way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEFeEjMRbJ0

Very proud of them. Welcome to the American family.

Comment

Chuck Todd blows it again and has Rudy on this morning. He just cannot stop putting liars on his air.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Chuck Todd blows it again and has Rudy on this morning. He just cannot stop putting liars on his air.
            And now Liz Cheney is coming up. Well, at least she doesn't lie.

Comment

Liz going full derp. Good job, Chuck.

Comment

I see the media is happily giving Trump the headlines he wanted. More accurate reporting would be along the lines of "Trump offers to give hostages a weekend pass in exchange for wall funding."

Comment

D better be careful this doesn’t quickly turn into their shutdown. Potential is there for daca to be holding up the deal.and questions of “just how much DO you want?”
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    D better be careful this doesn’t quickly turn into their shutdown. Potential is there for daca to be holding up the deal.and questions of “just how much DO you want?”
                    And those questions would be dumb. So far, The only thing D has said they want is for the hostages to be released. What they want in exchange for wall funding isn't even a thing yet. I would propose HR1.

Comment

Pence also on CBS. Dodging, Weaving, and Lying.

Comment

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

If that was an offer I'd like to know who the offer was for, because it wasn't for the Democrats or the American People with a functioning cerebral cortex.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

According to Trump, SF is so disgusting he wants to stick his dick into it without any protection.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                You don’t "negotiate a compromise" with your own Vice President and your son in law. That’s not how this works.
                                Well to be fair the only way he can win a negotiation is to go against leader brains
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X