Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Internet Nutcase

Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
    He loves the trappings of the job more than the actual job.
    he has zero interest in actually doing the job. all he really cares about is attending rallies so he can feel good about himself. He needs to tweet **** that will keep his base showing up at rallies. The wall is something his base will get hot and bothered over, and show up and cheer for him. He doesn't read reports, doesn't care about policy (or even understand consequences of his decisions)

It's really sad how many people are too dumb to realize the truth about their president, or so loyal to the party that they pretend not to realize that this is a publicity stunt that got out of hand

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Ugly question I've heard asked on local media:

If Mueller has the goods but hasn't turned them over, doesn't that make him either (a) inept, or (b) a co-conspirator with Trump?

Knowing Mueller is neither, I'd say that Mueller doesn't have anything that rises to impeachable.
    Let him finish, but calls for "impeachment" at this point seem misplaced.
    If Mueller had the goods, we'd know.
    The only way you could be mistaken would be if there was evidence Mueller had collected which you haven't fully analyzed. And, really, what are the odds of that?
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    he has zero interest in actually doing the job. all he really cares about is attending rallies so he can feel good about himself. He needs to tweet **** that will keep his base showing up at rallies. The wall is something his base will get hot and bothered over, and show up and cheer for him. He doesn't read reports, doesn't care about policy (or even understand consequences of his decisions)

It's really sad how many people are too dumb to realize the truth about their president, or so loyal to the party that they pretend not to realize that this is a publicity stunt that got out of hand
    It's 100% because 30-40% of the people in this country, mostly inhabiting large swath of land with few people ACTUALLY believe in what the Republican party is selling. And they love what this President is selling.

And there is no getting around that. The Dems have to ignore it and plow through it. They cannot try to communicate, placate, or ask for any of their votes. It will waste their time, and destroy any momentum they have.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Kicizapi Cetan

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    The only way you could be mistaken would be if there was evidence Mueller had collected which you haven't fully analyzed. And, really, what are the odds of that?
    If Mueller has "it" but doesn't realize he has "it", he doesn't have "it" yet. (Bit of a conundrum, eh?)

Thus, he's neither inept nor a co-conspirator and your scenario falls into: Let him finish.

If he has "it" and realizes that he does and has done nothing to get impeachment going, not good on Mueller (inept or co).
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

He doesn't need more evidence. He could bring Trump, Trump's family, and the entire Trump campaign on Conspiracy charges right now. And it would stick.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    More buttery males.

Paul Manafort's longtime client, the former Ukrainian president Viktor F. Yanukovych, was found guilty of treason for serving Russian interests while in office.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/24/w...yPJXeLYdAmCvxU

Paul Manafort ran the Trump campaign during the critical Convention time period. You know, when the Republicans changed their platform to be more friendly towards Russia.

Conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy.

Ah here he goes

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Ah here he goes

How do you know when a perpetual liar is telling the truth?

Kicizapi Cetan

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    How do you know when a perpetual liar is telling the truth?
    When his lips stop moving?

North Dakota Hockey:

When his lips stop moving?
    When his tiny fingers stop typing?

If Mueller has the goods but hasn't turned them over, doesn't that make him either (a) inept, or (b) a co-conspirator with Trump?

Knowing Mueller is neither, I'd say that Mueller doesn't have anything that rises to impeachable.
    I wouldn't make assumptions about what goods Mueller has or whether we'd know if he had them. He's notoriously thorough and professional. He'll leave the political judgments to others. That's my read, at least.

Kicizapi Cetan

Quote Originally Posted by deutsche gopher fan View Post
    when his tiny fingers stop typing?
    stod

... sorry ... STOD: same thing only different
    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 01-25-2019 at 11:54 AM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Kicizapi Cetan

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    I wouldn't make assumptions about what goods Mueller has or whether we'd know if he had them. He's notoriously thorough and professional. He'll leave the political judgments to others. That's my read, at least.
    I get that burd, but if Mueller has the proof of "high crimes or misdemeanor" and hasn't put it out there he's either ...

Like I said to Kep either Mueller has "it" and doesn't know (let him finish), or he doesn't because I can't see Mueller as inept or a co.

If Mueller knows he has it and has been sitting on it to make the perfect case (when perfect is the enemy of good enough to prove) and in the process allow the Country to grind down, bad on Mueller (inept). And Mueller's not inept.
    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 01-25-2019 at 11:57 AM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Just a boring user.

Just 5 posts before this, you tell me to stop the mind reading games, and then you apply that same thing to Mueller.

Nice.

Again, there are other real reasons that have already been brought up about impeachment. The big one that Mueller is NOT investigating is the emoluments clause. Although, he may connect it with Russia. And for some reason, you totally are ok with that direct violation of the Constitution, apparently.

And in the last few days, somewhat outside of the Mueller investigation, we have witness tampering and intimidation. Unless you think the president calling out Cohen is ok..... Not sure how, but that sounded like he was trying to prevent him from testifying by threatening his parent.

Again, WHY ARE YOU IN SUCH A RUSH?????? Why do we have to have answers TODAY? You've been on that horse since before the election. Give it up already. This is STILL less time than Watergate and for sure, the time in front of Congress is days shorter than Secretary Clinton (who we should remember has not been charged with anything, in spite of the hours of potential).

Lastly- you didn't vote for dumpy- so why do you care if he's impeached or not? Should not matter to someone who didn't bother to vote.

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    On a similar note Mike Judge follows infowars.
    Oh, for f-ck's sake.

From now on nobody tell me anything about anybody I like. Please. No, seriously.
    If my job centered around making fun of idiots, I know that I'd follow Infowars, too. It's be like panning for gold in a slow moving stream!
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Just a boring user.

BTW, the shutdown is doing a great job making us forget about the laws that this moron seems to have broken. Or at least the people he chose to work for him have admitted to breaking.

The fact that so many have admitted to breaking the law, kinda puts a pretty poor light on his selections, doesn't it? How can you trust a guy who hires criminals? (if he didn't know, he's incompetent, if he did, he's also a criminal- both are not worthy of being President)

Quote Originally Posted by alfablue View Post
    BTW, the shutdown is doing a great job making us forget about the laws that this moron seems to have broken. Or at least the people he chose to work for him have admitted to breaking.

The fact that so many have admitted to breaking the law, kinda puts a pretty poor light on his selections, doesn't it? How can you trust a guy who hires criminals? (if he didn't know, he's incompetent, if he did, he's also a criminal- both are not worthy of being President)
    Emoluments, emoluments, emoluments. Richard Painter wanted to be a Senator so he could hammer that point home. I voted for him in the primary but he didn't make it.

Waiting for the Snow to fly...
    South Chicago Burbs... For now anyways...

Does anyone have any idea of the demographical makeup of the 800K Government employees effected by the shutdown?

I'm curious how many are R's (and will possibly consider flipping to a D or Other in 2020). I get the large scale effects in play, but am curious if this will make a dent in the hardcore R that takes Trumpy's words as gospel and fully believes in this. The direct cost/loss that is in play here.
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Thread Information