Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

If this is true relating to Cohen Chump is fuked. Not because this is a more egregious crime than any of the other dozens or so that he's committed, but because its the easiest to understand. Trump was doing business in Moscow with Putin regarding his hotel during the campaign, and instructed his lawyer to lie to Congress about it so he could complete the deal and collect millions of dollars.

Even Flaggy can see the writing on the wall on that one.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Only if Alex tells him that lol.

Comment

If this is true relating to Cohen Chump is fuked. Not because this is a more egregious crime than any of the other dozens or so that he's committed, but because its the easiest to understand. Trump was doing business in Moscow with Putin regarding his hotel during the campaign, and instructed his lawyer to lie to Congress about it so he could complete the deal and collect millions of dollars.

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        Only if Alex tells him that lol.
        Yup. flaggy only sees the graffiti Alex writes on the inside of his skull wall.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          If I remember correctly, Sic voted for that other Russian Asset Jill Stein.
          I abstained last Presidential election.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Folks don't believe me when I say DC has become ...

Party >>> Country.

Don't believe me:

On Wednesday night, I spoke with a Democratic House aide who confessed that she was ambivalent about the shutdown. The battle had unified her party, with Democrats linking arms in defense of their ideals and in defiance of Trump. Polls suggested that a majority of Americans were with them, and that the “optics” of the fight were good. “While it may be horrible for the country,” she said of the shutdown, “it’s fine for the party.”

And yet for her and many of her colleagues on the Hill, she told me, “the mood is general depression.” She’d found Pelosi’s latest stunt—disinviting Trump from the State of the Union—“pointless,” and she longed for a bipartisan deal that would let her get back to work on a proactive policy agenda.
            https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...utdown/580639/
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Probably because they aren't responsible for it, Dump and Mitch are. The latter of which set the precedent for this kind of politics (though maybe that's giving him too much credit).

Comment

Now news is that Kim is opening a beach resort in N. Korea. Perhaps one might want to investigate whether a certain orange man might have a stake in those.

"As an example, they have great beaches," Trump said to reporters. "You see that whenever they're exploding their cannons into the ocean. I said, 'Boy, look at that view. Wouldn't that make a great condo?'"
                Trump added that North Korea could be a great location for hotels, too.
                "You could have the best hotels in the world right there," Trump said. "Think of it from a real estate perspective. You have South Korea, you have China, and they own the land in the middle. How bad is that, right? It's great."
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Oh goody. National emergency here we come.
                  What a piece of sh it

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    I abstained last Presidential election.
                    So you have no position to ***** about anything, then do you.

Thanks for your useless input. cya.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      So you have no position to ***** about anything, then do you.
                      Yes I do: Give me something to vote for. (Too many voted "against" something last time.)

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Oh goody. National emergency here we come.
                        What a piece of sh it

On a Saturday? No, I'd bet against.
                        He's going to give ground and yet declare victory by reopening government. That's a Saturday move.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Sometimes you need to vote to minimize harm and the choice last time around was obvious. And we all know how I feel about her.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            How?

Congress is required to increase the amount of debt it takes out. Required. So the only way to NOT do that is to never run a deficit, ever.

And as long as people vote in "tax cuts", we will never, ever get to that point.

We now live in era where rich people 1) don't pay all that much in taxes, especially relative to other tax payers and 2) they make profits on national debt because they are financing it. That's is exactly what R's have been doing since the 80's- cutting taxes and increasing the debt.

So unless we totally change the structure of how government runs, your "ideal" thinking isn't ever going to happen. Which is to say, suck it up, and vote for the democrats, who are light years more responsible with your money.
                            Change the law.

If you approve the spending you know increases the debt then you shouldn’t then get to use the debt ceiling to hold the Democrats hostage

Having to constantly raise the debt ceiling is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              Probably because they aren't responsible for it, Dump and Mitch are. The latter of which set the precedent for this kind of politics (though maybe that's giving him too much credit).
                              They love to deflect.

Comment

https://donate.donaldjtrump.com/send...te_top_2020_dn

Someone at creep is a Larry Luchino fan
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X