Rpi @ uconn 1/16/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rpi @ uconn 1/16/19

Nice to see the puck going in the net for a change.
    Good win.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

Comment

Mayor's cup thread
      https://board.uscho.com/showthread.p...rday-1-19-2018
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Always nice to win a game against Hockey East. Even nicer to see that this was RPI's largest margin of victory in any game this season.

I move that the privilege of starting the game thread for next season's first game against a Hockey East opponent be reserved for Dr. D.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
          Always nice to win a game against Hockey East. Even nicer to see that this was RPI's largest margin of victory in any game this season.

I move that the privilege of starting the game thread for next season's first game against a Hockey East opponent be reserved for Dr. D.
          Waite: After the past few months (retina and intestinal surgery, coming through all of this, I just felt very lucky). Just wanted to impart any of that i could to this team. Felt we are getting close and that with a little luck we could turn some of these 1 goal swings around.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            Waite: After the past few months (retina and intestinal surgery, coming through all of this, I just felt very lucky). Just wanted to impart any of that i could to this team. Felt we are getting close and that with a little luck we could turn some of these 1 goal swings around.
            Glad to hear that you are continuing to feel better. You get to start Saturday's thread.
            Don't blow it.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
              Glad to hear that you are continuing to feel better. You get to start Saturday's thread.
              Don't blow it.
              a
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
              X