Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 119

Thread: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

  1. #1
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    195,650

    RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    2018-19 Thread-Starting Statistics:

    Code:
    Ralph Baer         4- 4- 0  8 points  .500
    DrDemento          1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    engineerhockeyfan  1- 5- 0  2 points  .167
    RPI fan 4 life     0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    fishcore12         0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    rsfs04             0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    fr joe             0- 2- 0  0 points  .000

    Cumulative 2003-04 - 2018-19 Thread-Starting Statistics

    Code:
    Ralph Baer        64-66-18 146 points  .493
    fr joe            49-68-13 111 points  .427
    engineerhockeyfan 30-49- 8  68 points  .391
    Red Cloud         11- 3- 1  23 points  .767
    hockeyhound       11-14- 1  23 points  .432
    GRussinko         10-15- 2  22 points  .407
    DrDemento          8-20- 5  21 points  .318
    burgie12           6- 2- 1  13 points  .722
    rpihockeyfan13     6- 6- 1  13 points  .500
    RPIBMW             4- 5- 1   9 points  .450
    FlagDUDE08         4- 0- 0   8 points 1.000
    HighlanderRPI      3- 4- 1   7 points  .438
    Waite21            2- 8- 2   6 points  .250
    jericho            3-15- 0   6 points  .167
    JCrawford          2- 1- 0   4 points  .667
    REDRocket          2- 3- 0   4 points  .400
    RPIHFH             1- 1- 1   3 points  .500
    JennyRN            1- 1- 1   3 points  .500
    fishcore12         0- 1- 3   3 points  .375
    berbs91            1- 0- 0   2 points 1.000
    ambersuds          1- 0- 0   2 points 1.000
    drshoen            1- 0- 0   2 points 1.000
    Jeffrey On         1- 1- 0   2 points  .500
    lugnut92           1- 2- 0   2 points  .333
    NYhockeyguy        1- 2- 0   2 points  .333
    RPI92              1- 4- 0   2 points  .200
    RKarger            0- 0- 1   1 point   .500
    redrocker          0- 1- 1   1 point   .250
    Rockchops          0- 1- 1   1 point   .250
    vicb               0- 3- 1   1 point   .125
    RPI_2003           0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    RenPI              0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    johnk              0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    Cookin4Fun         0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    RPI-Fan-Go-Red     0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    ZYanksRule         0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    redhead18          0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    Priceless          0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    REDaero91          0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    ServinisScores     0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    rsfs04             0- 1- 0   0 points  .000
    jmhusker           0- 2- 0   0 points  .000
    hawthr             0- 2- 0   0 points  .000
    Gophers #1         0- 3- 0   0 points  .000
    RPI fan 4 life     0- 5- 0   0 points  .000

    For your listening pleasure:

    Fight Song
    https://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music/LongHail.mp3

    Alma Mater
    https://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music3/...ma%20Mater.mp3

  2. #2
    PUCKMAN RULES!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    middletown, ny
    Posts
    13,954

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    We have been playing well enough to win since the first of the year. Now if we can keep up that kind of play and throw in a few goals, we could take these guys.
    It is time for us to start putting some points on the board.

    Lets go RED!!!!!!!
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

  3. #3
    I Still bleed RPI Red
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Adirondacks/NJ Shore
    Posts
    42,655

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    Thought i would be following this one from a hospital bed but got home yesterday. Have lost a bit and not able to follow carefully since Christmas. Was trying to start this thread since i was up anyway but RB is fast! From past experience, throw out all the previous games and stats, this is the north country trip. We could lose both with a powerhouse team playing well and we could win one or two with much less talent. We should at least be competitive and if the officials do not take control of the games, I am hoping for at least a win or two pints any way we get them. I have not been able to see any of the games but Jenny tells me that we seem to be at a slightly higher level of play, making quicker decision, forechecking better, and surprise! scoring goals when we pull our goaltender for an extra attacker. As always i feel these games will depend a lot on special teams and faceoffs deep in each zone. GO RED!!
    Might have to change my name here on USCHO and add a ; to it (good to be back)
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

  4. #4
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    195,650

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19





    SLU audio I hope https://www.cbogdensburg.com/thewolf/listen-live/.

  5. #5
    Made in the USA
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    46,978

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    Thought i would be following this one from a hospital bed but got home yesterday. Have lost a bit and not able to follow carefully since Christmas. Was trying to start this thread since i was up anyway but RB is fast! From past experience, throw out all the previous games and stats, this is the north country trip. We could lose both with a powerhouse team playing well and we could win one or two with much less talent. We should at least be competitive and if the officials do not take control of the games, I am hoping for at least a win or two pints any way we get them. I have not been able to see any of the games but Jenny tells me that we seem to be at a slightly higher level of play, making quicker decision, forechecking better, and surprise! scoring goals when we pull our goaltender for an extra attacker. As always i feel these games will depend a lot on special teams and faceoffs deep in each zone. GO RED!!
    Might have to change my name here on USCHO and add a ; to it (good to be back)
    I was wondering where you were... sorry to read things weren't so well health-wise, but I'm glad to see you back.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    "Better to be infamous than never famous at all." -Roger Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  6. #6
    Made in the USA
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    46,978

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post


    Guess that's all the more reason for me to drive up tonight.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

    "Better to be infamous than never famous at all." -Roger Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

  7. #7
    I Still bleed RPI Red
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Adirondacks/NJ Shore
    Posts
    42,655

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    I was wondering where you were... sorry to read things weren't so well health-wise, but I'm glad to see you back.
    Thanks - I hate to admit this and i might be struck by lightning for it, but i missed you and your comments also.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

  8. #8
    I Still bleed RPI Red
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Adirondacks/NJ Shore
    Posts
    42,655

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post




    SLU audio I hope https://www.cbogdensburg.com/thewolf/listen-live/.
    RB: so no WRPI again?
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

  9. #9
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    195,650

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    RB: so no WRPI again?
    It sounds like it, but conceivably someone else went.

  10. #10
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    195,650

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19


  11. #11
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    195,650

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    This seems to indicate SLU radio.


  12. #12
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    195,650

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    I guess that Flaggie went to the game.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    332

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Interesting 4th line.

  14. #14
    I Still bleed RPI Red
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Adirondacks/NJ Shore
    Posts
    42,655

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    someone post when audio starts please
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

  15. #15
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    195,650

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    Hmmm. It doesn't seem that SLU is broadcasting an audio stream either.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    332

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    Goal RPI!

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    332

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    Goal SLU...

  18. #18
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    195,650

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    One! We want more!!


    Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!





    Goooooooooooooooooal!!! Samec!!!

  19. #19
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    195,650

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19


  20. #20
    RIP WaP Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    195,650

    Re: RPI @ SLU, Friday, 1/11/19

    Quote Originally Posted by rsfs04 View Post
    Goal SLU...
    Are you watching the game?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •