• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AOC Rules!

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Warren Buffet is not a Republican.
    I was talking wealthy who aren't evil.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

The more I'm seeing of the way she operates, the way she approaches her job, the more I'm liking her.

Need about 100 more of her in Washington. And then maybe might get 100 more the next term, and the term after that. Then maybe, we can cut this cancer out of our government.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Need about 100 more of her in Washington.

Need about 537 more of her in Washington.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Her approach to the Cohen testimony was like a breath of fresh air. This seems like more of the same. She know's she capable and doesn't feel the need to prove it by bloviating every minute there is a camera on her. If she's really like this, she might be the one representative I wouldn't want to randomly replace with a bum off the street. Of course I am a glass half empty kinda guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
            Her approach to the Cohen testimony was like a breath of fresh air. This seems like more of the same. She know's she capable and doesn't feel the need to prove it by bloviating every minute there is a camera on her. If she's really like this, she might be the one representative I wouldn't want to randomly replace with a bum off the street. Of course I am a glass half empty kinda guy.
            The *******s on Facebook responding to a post showing her questioning all said she was just reading questions that the Democratic Party gave her, not that she could’ve thought them up by herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Need about 537 more of her in Washington.
              Nah - 538. Send the extra to 1600 PA Ave.
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                The *******s on Facebook responding to a post showing her questioning all said she was just reading questions that the Democratic Party gave her, not that she could’ve thought them up by herself.
                As I mentioned earlier (although it could have been in a different pol thread) pair up Amy K with AOC? Christ. Unstoppable. In a good way.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Except Hillary also spent her entire life working to help other people not named Vince foster..
                  fyp
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

But are we sure she's not just "virtue signaling"?

Comment

AOC can virtualy signal mookie any time, any place!!
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        I originally thought it was ironic, but the reality is that this drips of hypocrisy, since all of the R's in the hearing said the same thing- Cohen is a liar, Cohen wants a book deal, and this is a waste of time.

Someone needs to reply to those posts with the videos of all of the same lines of questioning.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                          I originally thought it was ironic, but the reality is that this drips of hypocrisy, since all of the R's in the hearing said the same thing- Cohen is a liar, Cohen wants a book deal, and this is a waste of time.

Someone needs to not reply to those posts because it would be a complete waste of time.
                          Fixed.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            Someone needs to reply to those posts with the videos of all of the same lines of questioning.
                            Replying to every sockpuppet account on social media to...own the cons?

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                Sounds a lot like Hilary, doesn't it?
                                Originally posted by wiki
                                Hillary Diane Rodham was born on October 26, 1947, at Edgewater Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois.[3][4] She was raised in a United Methodist family that first lived in Chicago. When she was three years old, her family moved to the Chicago suburb of Park Ridge.[5] Her father, Hugh Rodham, was of English and Welsh descent,[6] and managed a small but successful textile business, which he had founded.[7] Her mother, Dorothy Howell, was a homemaker of Dutch, English, French Canadian (from Quebec), Scottish and Welsh descent.[6][8][9] Clinton has two younger brothers, Hugh and Tony.[10]
                                No it most certainly does not. Keep trying though you sound as smart as Susan Collins...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X