RPI @ Harvard, 1/4/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI @ Harvard, 1/4/19

Colgate wins... Canisius takes out the Sioux... UML takes out UMA... and of course we can't get a gosh darn result.

*HT.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
      WWEll that was to be expected given the game on the Charles. RPI should say that they no longer will put off game for the Beanpot.
      Next year, we are doing it again.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good notes, same old result. We just can’t score 2 goals a game and expect to win.
        And I noticed for the second straight OT game we didn’t have a shot on goal in the OT. Tough to win that way.
        Maybe we can break the streak on Autism night.

Comment

Wont win if you cant coach the talent you have. Ott, DiGrande, Moore all healthy scratches and Burke leaves? Read the tea leaves. Coach is banking on the transfers, well that's not going to cut the mustard. Good luck moving forward

Comment

Originally posted by capswon View Post
            Wont win if you cant coach the talent you have. Ott, DiGrande, Moore all healthy scratches and Burke leaves? Read the tea leaves. Coach is banking on the transfers, well that's not going to cut the mustard. Good luck moving forward
            Wow, Really, the coach?
            This team is playing better than any RPI team in the last five years.
            The coach has them playing with energy and enthusiasm. And the defensive zone play is ten times better than it has been in the past. Now if he can get someone who can score on a regular basis we will start to win some of these one goal games.
            And one more thing, the new kids on the block are playing better than the scratches you mentioned.
            I would love to see more wins, but this year, it is not the coaches fault.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
              Wow, Really, the coach?
              This team is playing better than any RPI team in the last five years.
              The coach has them playing with energy and enthusiasm. And the defensive zone play is ten times better than it has been in the past. Now if he can get someone who can score on a regular basis we will start to win some of these one goal games.
              And one more thing, the new kids on the block are playing better than the scratches you mentioned.
              I would love to see more wins, but this year, it is not the coaches fault.
              Not so sure about the last five years (2015-16), but you are absolutely correct that these kids aren't executing out there. And ever since the transfers came in, we've been doing a lot better, but we aren't there yet.

Comment

Working...
              X