• Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress: Episode 1 - Trial by Fire

Kurt doesn't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Kurt doesn't get it.

They never do....
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Here's how you know who has it worse between any two pairings.

Would you switch places with them?
        YES! I'm always reading about how people on welfare are dining on filet mignon and lobster every night, and if you can't trust right wing news outlets who can you trust?
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          YES! I'm always reading about how people on welfare are dining on filet mignon and lobster every night, and if you can't trust right wing news outlets who can you trust?
          "They wouldn't print it if it wasn't true."
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
            Forgot the wide screen 4D TVs.

Oh, and iPhones, too.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Forgot the wide screen 4D TVs.

Oh, and iPhones, too.

Comment

If pres and vp are expected to release tax returns, whynt the 3rd, 4th, 5th in line etc be required to as well?

And donors?
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Susan Collins got air time on Meet The Press this morning. I don't get it. And Lindsey Graham on Face the Nation. It appears we have the wrong people speaking to the nation on this issue.
                  Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 01-06-2019, 10:46 AM.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Susan Collins got air time on Meet The Press this morning. I don't get it. And Lindsey Graham on Face the Nation. It appears we have the wrong people speaking to the nation on this issue.
                    Gotta keep things "balanced".

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      LG has not met a war he didn't like. Send him to the killing fields and ask him if he likes the stench.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Liz Cheney on ABC. The "liberal" media? Really?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Pocahontas and "Beer-gate". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WuckobfFIs

Comment

Subscribed
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              How is that clown still on youtube? I thought he was banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                While you were blathering about PAYGO, Speaker Pelosi and the senior members of Congress were rolling out the first piece of the real agenda.

Of course, Itch has already called it DOA in the Senate. Good, he can own it then.

Put all the legislation that the majority of the country agrees with out there, let Republicans and Orange Droolius obstruct, block, deflect, etc. Let good Dem candidates run on that in 2020. That's how you don't fark this up.
                                My Schoolhouse Rock is a bit rusty, is there a time limit on Bills approved from the House, or could a potential Dem controlled Senate in the 117th Congress take a look at two years of backlog from the house and go "Hey! These are great! *rubber stanp*"??

Okay, my Schoolhouse Rock is a lot rusty. Just need the reminder.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X