X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Yes, yes, yes.
    Then ain’t Scooby paying for them with his higher taxes? What’s the impact from that?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      what is a "food paying job" and where do I get one?
      Doesn’t rover make enough already??

Comment

Re: 116th Congress: Episode 1 - Trial by Fire

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Then ain’t Scooby paying for them with his higher taxes? What’s the impact from that?
        I'd rather pay more for that then for corporate stock buybacks. In fact I'd gladly pay more for that.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I'd rather pay more for that then for corporate stock buybacks. In fact I'd gladly pay more for that.
          If only that choice was up to Scooby

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Doesn’t rover make enough already??
            Are you kidding? After that fancy pants nursery school is done bending me over every month because I have two kids in there at the same time, people on food stamps feel sorry for me!
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Are you kidding? After that fancy pants nursery school is done bending me over every month because I have two kids in there at the same time, people on food stamps feel sorry for me!
              First world problems
              Super rich issues

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Nancy says: "Don't fck with me, this ain't my first time at the rodeo."
                "Here little girl. Go have a seat in the corner until we tell you how to vote."
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  "Here little girl. Go have a seat in the corner until we tell you how to vote."
                  No, more like, "Congrats on your 1,000,000 social media followers, but the vast majority of the country isn't New York City, and would rather we didn't light the entire system on fire. Watch and learn."

Comment

Proposing a solution to climate change and getting rid of the stupid PAYGO rule is lighting the entire system on fire -_-

Comment

• Re: 116th Congress: Episode 1 - Trial by Fire

Nancy is just making sure that it's clear she's in charge, and isn't going to be baited or bullied by a few thousand hyperventilating Twitter accounts.

Settle down trix, none of these freshman lawmakers were going to come in, snap their fingers, and change the country overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        The replies are golden.

@NBCNews: Hours after being sworn in, Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib appears to tell a cheering crowd of supporters that the Democrats “are gonna impeach the motherf---er" in a video posted online. https://nbcnews.to/2CNE99x

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Nancy is just making sure that it's clear she's in charge, and isn't going to be baited or bullied by a few thousand hyperventilating Twitter accounts.

Settle down trix, none of these freshman lawmakers were going to come in, snap their fingers, and change the country overnight.
                          I like AOC for more than just that she's proof that BU grads are the best looking people around but she needs to focus a little more. PAYGO is a toothless rule and all about optics. Green New Deal is a much more important project so don't waste your political capital on small ball stuff.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

she needs to focus a little more
                            No. She's hit a sweet spot -- she's substance and fun. She doesn't have to change a thing. The future of the Democratic party is not Claire McCaskill's approval.

AOC has already advanced more ideas of substance than the entire Republican party and half the Democratic Congressional caucus. She's going to be just fine and she's going to electrify the people under 30 who will change this country.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Here's how you know who has it worse between any two pairings.

Would you switch places with them?
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

While you were blathering about PAYGO, Speaker Pelosi and the senior members of Congress were rolling out the first piece of the real agenda.

Of course, Itch has already called it DOA in the Senate. Good, he can own it then.

Put all the legislation that the majority of the country agrees with out there, let Republicans and Orange Droolius obstruct, block, deflect, etc. Let good Dem candidates run on that in 2020. That's how you don't fark this up.

Comment

Working...
                                X