This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress: Episode 1 - Trial by Fire

PA Gooper calls it quits right after new Congress starts..

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...s?userid=57999
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      PA Gooper calls it quits right after new Congress starts..

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...s?userid=57999
      He was nominated to be the drug czar last year but withdrew after it came to light he architected a pro-industry bill limiting the DEA's ability to combat the opioid epidemic. Now he's leaving to go to private industry. Draw your own conclusions.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        She has the same shot as Bernie
        IALTO! Nicely done.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Uh huh. Sure.

You and I aren't the demo, SJ. We are as obsolete as the dodo. A hard rain's comin'. I reckon we both best get to shelter.
        C-SPAN? That's not saying much.

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        He was nominated to be the drug czar last year but withdrew after it came to light he architected a pro-industry bill limiting the DEA's ability to combat the opioid epidemic. Now he's leaving to go to private industry. Draw your own conclusions.
        He's leaving to become a legal drug dealer, obviously. Gonna get PAID fat stacks.
        Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 01-17-2019, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Does Wolf then put someone up?
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            I'll bet the majority of the people that vote in these sorts of polls probably don't know she doesn't even Constitutionally qualify to become POTUS in 2020, so I'm going to take those results with a big grain of salt.
            It says nothing about whether she can or can't be president. All it means is that as many prefer AOC for prez as Trump.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              I think there were two or three comments a day or two ago on the topic, but not much.

Personally I like the idea. It seems like it's probably a good political move for the Dems because it denies him the public stage before a national tv audience, but the SOTU address is just one of those things that annoy me. The fawning, repeated applause by the congressional representatives from the same party as the president. The whole "who didn't clap and what does their body language tell us" analysis that goes on in the tv talk shows for days after. I probably haven't watched one in its entirety for 20 years.

My expectation is that someday we'll see the Republicans do the same thing, if for no other reason than retaliation, and maybe we can kill this thing off.
              Or trump takes it on the road and gives it in front of supporters in Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania.

Instead of a boring, ineffective speach he uses it as a campaign rally.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I too have to admire Pelosi's ability to play Chump like a harp from hell. Oddly enough I think he likes the abuse.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Apparently Trump's junk isn't the only junk he has in his mouth.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Apparently Trump's junk isn't the only junk he has in his mouth.
                    And what dies Scooby have against the gays?!?
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      And what dies Scooby have against the gays?!?
                      Scooby died?!?!? OMG!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        I too have to admire Pelosi's ability to play Chump like a harp from hell.
                        It is funny to watch Mister "Art of the Deal" getting pwned so hard by a nice elderly lady who barely bothers to acknowledge his existence.

The "alpha males" are always such losers.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Or trump takes it on the road and gives it in front of supporters in Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania.

Instead of a boring, ineffective speach he uses it as a campaign rally.
                          He already does that anyways. The only people that will care are the morons who already think he is the smartest man in the room.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                            Does Wolf then put someone up?
                            Special election. It's a pure red rockhead Republican seat. Guy with the worst racist joke wins.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              He already does that anyways. The only people that will care are the morons who already think he is the smartest man in the room.
                              Yes but unlike 99% of his campaign rallies this one will be broadcast on every channel.

And unfortunately a good chunk of our electorate is swayed by garbage like this. Especially when it’s treated with an elevated sense of importance like a state of the union.

Instead of it being a boring *** speech everyone forgets like last year where he’s kept on a leash, he will just do his campaign rally schtick
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                I too have to admire Pelosi's ability to play Chump like a harp from hell. Oddly enough I think he likes the abuse.
                                Well, we know he enjoys spanking and golden showers, so...

Comment

Working...
                                X