Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Nothing weird about running anti-NATO ads right after returning from Moscow...in 1987. https://twitter.com/KremlinTrolls/st...12692009963522

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Oh my head. Presser happening just now. Now the Cheeto in Chief -"Nobody knows more about drones than I do"

Why do I do this to myself? Every time I listen to this man I marvel anew at how stupid one human being can be and still manage to remember to breathe and even more scary how many people are stupid enough to believe he is smart and never lies.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        Oh my head. Presser happening just now. Now the Cheeto in Chief -"Nobody knows more about drones than I do"
        It's short for droning on and on.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
          It's short for droning on and on.
          OK, I can buy that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Required...no? They do have to accept the deal they made with the devil. That is why I stopped caring about Flint Michigan when they stayed home in November 2016.

They can fix it in 2020...but the Trumpers won't especially the ones interviewed. They will stay home or vote Trump.
              Agreed. So, the Ds or Is need to convince all the anti-Hill folks (not Trumpers, just the people who were anti-Hill) to swing back to their side. That will decide the election quite easily, IMO.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                All the votes in 40 states don't matter. Swing voters in WI, PA and MI will probably decide whether we see Trump until 2024. The EC isn't so bad - now is it?
                Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                Agreed. So, the Ds or Is need to convince all the anti-Hill folks (not Trumpers, just the people who were anti-Hill) to swing back to their side. That will decide the election quite easily, IMO.
                Which is precisely why Warren would be a disaster. Sanders is more liked than she is.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post

That looks like a younger Mitch.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Which is precisely why Warren would be a disaster. Sanders is more liked than she is.
                    I would agree. I'd love to have Sanders in some financial/budget/etc position, though.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      That looks like a younger Mitch.
                      Not any wiser now than he was then.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        I would agree. I'd love to have Sanders in some financial/budget/etc position, though.
                        I want to see that just to watch heads asplode when he and whoever is POTUS propose going back to making the top bracket 70% on everything over $650,200 (based on inflation since 1980).

Comment

My bad, I mis-typed. Warren, not Sanders. Sanders scares me.

Comment

Donnie will love this

“Former president Barack Obama might be used to topping polls, but now he’s charting new territory: He’s a performer on a song that just hit Billboard’s hot R&B songs chart.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Donnie will love this

“Former president Barack Obama might be used to topping polls, but now he’s charting new territory: He’s a performer on a song that just hit Billboard’s hot R&B songs chart.”
                              Oh God, please do a Trump crooner....that'd be EPIC!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                (based on inflation since 1980).
                                why would you base arbitrary, made up numbers on arbitrary, made up numbers?!?
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X