Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Did they pull the article already?
    Worked for me, but there was some additional coding on the URL that may have thrown your browser off.
    Here's the article.

Tarrant county Republicans in Texas will vote Thursday on an effort by a faction to remove their vice chairman, Shahid Shafi, because he's Muslim.
    The kicker? Shafi is a registered member of the GOP.

“We don’t think he’s suitable as a practicing Muslim to be vice chair because he’d be the representative for ALL Republicans in Tarrant County, and not ALL Republicans in Tarrant County think Islam is safe or acceptable, O'Brien wrote on Facebook
    That's right, they're adopting the same language the KKK did to prevent Jews and Catholics from holding office.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Worked for me, but there was some additional coding on the URL that may have thrown your browser off.
      Here's the article.

The kicker? Shafi is a registered member of the GOP.

That's right, they're adopting the same language the KKK did to prevent Jews and Catholics from holding office.
      When Ted Cruz thinks your not inclusive...you're out there.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

The best part for dumpy in this whole thing is that he’s lowering his labor costs, since the illegals are even more afraid of speaking up.

How about we bring a bigger hammer down on Dump Inc and other big companies who hire illegals to save money? That may lower the number of people willing to hire illegal immigrants. That includes the Urkrane students.

Comment

How bout we just fund the thing (it won't work but think of all the people we can employ to make a useless object) by stopping all the tax breaks for the businesses that are raking in profit

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
            trump's Amerika, and what the republican party really is in 2019. Yes some party leaders are speaking out against the blatant racism, but racism is condoned by far too many in that party.
            Why would any Muslim* be a member of the GOP? It must be like people who fall for criminally insane felons: "Oh, I know he'd rape, murder, dismember and eat me if given any chance, but I think my love can change him! "

* c.f. woman, LGBTQ, person of color, college graduate
            Last edited by Kepler; 01-09-2019, 09:12 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              Huh, thought it was done out of Anchorage.
              Anchorage has around 2 million square miles of oceanic airspace...Oakland has approximately 18.5 million. Wouldn't surprise me if the traffic numbers were similar though.

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              How bout we just fund the thing (it won't work but think of all the people we can employ to make a useless object) by stopping all the tax breaks for the businesses that are raking in profit
              Reverse the tax cut that is adding $1.5 trillion to the deficit...there's your wall funding.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                Anchorage has around 2 million square miles of oceanic airspace...Oakland has approximately 18.5 million. Wouldn't surprise me if the traffic numbers were similar though.

Reverse the tax cut that is adding $1.5 trillion to the deficit...there's your wall funding.
                I think the wall is terribly foolish and fantastical thinking but if they are that obsessed I am not so sure why no one seems to be making this point on either side. (that I have seen)

Comment

Awkwaaaard: https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/sta...69537263054849

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Here's the article.
                    I knew this was gonna be Fort Worthless before I even clicked the link.

Fck 'em all. They made their bed, they can now lie in it.

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                      The wall that Israel built is doing the job for them, so why do the Democrats use a wall built 16 centuries ago as the reason not to build one now? BTW, in fact the Great Wall as we know it was built in the 14th thru 17th century,

Morocco also has a wall, and it too is also doing the job for them
                      there are many walls throughout history, some did the job that was intended, some didn't, but the modern ones, the ones most like that which Trump proposes do indeed work

the answer is that like normal, the Democraps are using sound bites that sound good but have no basis in fact, because their constituates brains just cannot handle anything more than a 7 second sound bite
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UPsZtZ1itq0

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Why would any Muslim* be a member of the GOP? It must be like people who fall for criminally insane felons: "Oh, I know he'd rape, murder, dismember and eat me if given any chance, but I think my love can change him! "

* c.f. woman, LGBTQ, person of color, college graduate
                        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Out of curiously, is there a single person left on the Cafe who does not believe Dump is guilty of collusion? Even one? I absolutely promise not to respond, I just would like a head count.
                          “It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is.”
                          "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                          Groucho Marx
                          "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                          Ron White
                          "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                          Milo Bloom

Comment

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Comment

Keep the Brown Out. Tear the Statue DOWN.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X