Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    ****. If I were Bob Gray I wouldn't be here. You're horrible at labels.

I'm Scooby. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Sure thing, Flag Gray.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Yeah, it is, considering a month or two ago you were yammering about how you wanted higher oil prices.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Someone doesn't get how "futures" work. Although I am definitely not complaining on the low gas prices. Around $2.15 in my neighborhood; a week or two ago it was about $2.30, $2.35....
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Romney stepping into Flake's role as concerned GOPer that votes party line.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I'd like to know where I can rescue some of these pointy-eared doggos from if they're being "phased out."

Also nice to see that genetic profiling by the TSA isn't just done to humans.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Romney stepping into Flake's role as concerned GOPer that votes party line.
                Was there any doubt?
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I would be interested to know what major change Trump did to cause this. Taking Irans oil out of the global markets doesn't qualify.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If that is true why does he need the money?
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        If that is true why does he need the money?
                        Much isn't all or finished. And, he's lying again. There isn't one foot of wall built. From what I heard reported this morning there is some fence and some vehicle barriers. No wall.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

There's no plan for it, either. What there is is a Russian company to buy his steel slats at inflated prices while skimming off the top.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Mitts niece has drank the same kool aid as graham

Comment

Mitt, the big difference between you and tD? He won and you lost against a vulnerable candidate.

Jealous?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Mitt, the big difference between you and tD? He won and you lost against a vulnerable candidate.
                                Actually, the difference is that Mitt received the mandate of the people. Trump did not.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X