Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Kinda weird it's an emergency with crossings near a 20-year low.
    What emergency? The border is tight. No one's getting through.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Abdicating your professional responsibility to own the libs.
      That's all that matters. That, and tax cuts for the 1%.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        That's all that matters. That, and tax cuts for the 1%.
        Ayn Rand Masturbation Boy achieved his wet dream. An additional 6% added to the debt that can be cut from the social safety net.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          How weak of a country are we that we declare an emergency when thousands of unarmed people want to cross out border.

When did we become so weak?
          Since we've lost the national will to do anything anymore. John F. Kennedy declared we would put a man on the moon, despite only having put one in space for 15 minutes just 20 days earlier. Eight years later, it was done.

Now we can't even attempt to do anything. "Ohhhhhh, it costs too much, why do you want to raise taxes on people who make over $10 million?" Look at everybody talking about this Green New Deal as if it's dead in the water without even discussing it. We've become a nation of pu$$ies. American excellence my azz.

Comment

America will be fine. We are leaving the deadweight behind. We still have miracles we will accomplish, while the apes huddle around their idols in their caves.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              Great op-ed in today’s wsj on the debt/deficit issues we face.
              Sure. Now the debt is an issue.

Wonder what changed?

Comment

Sure. Now the debt is an issue.

Wonder what changed?
                https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...a-thirty-years
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Nearly 40,000 people in the United States died by guns last year (2018), marking the highest number of gun deaths in decades, according to a new analysis of data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's WONDER database.
                  This might quality as a national emergency.
                  The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Since we've lost the national will to do anything anymore. John F. Kennedy declared we would put a man on the moon, despite only having put one in space for 15 minutes just 20 days earlier. Eight years later, it was done.

Now we can't even attempt to do anything. "Ohhhhhh, it costs too much, why do you want to raise taxes on people who make over $10 million?" Look at everybody talking about this Green New Deal as if it's dead in the water without even discussing it. We've become a nation of pu$$ies. American excellence my azz.
                    I am petitioning the board to allow us to use the word *******. If our president can brag about grabbing them, we should be allowed to utter the word.

Comment

LOL https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...haracter-wall/

Claim
                      An episode of the 1950s western TV series 'Trackdown' featured a snake oil salesman named 'Trump' who promised to build a wall in order to prevent the end of the world.

Rating
                      True

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        To be fair, they do very little to actually secure the transportation system even when they are getting paid, but I digress.
                        Well that is different... this was just laziness not ineffectiveness
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

You forgot
                          It's too hard
                          Somebody might get hurt/die
                          NIMBY
                          Offended by the least little thing
                          ----
                          Money is no object when blowing some foreigner up.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

This speech is a ****ing joke.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

What is going on with Trump’s right Eye?
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Fact check being done now is not going well. Appears the entire speech was all lies.

Comment

Working...
                                X