Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Mentioning the fast food frenzy, Trump joked that his food choices were better than having the first lady make them “some quick little salads.”

And a CNN reporter called that sexist? < sigh >

I'm pretty sure a full meal put out by the WH staff would've started with a salad course. Sexist?
    You're either far more dense than I figured or you're just yanking our chains.

Comment

Tweet machine is on!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          We don't need collusion to get this guy out. We have a very basic Emoluments Clause that should be enough.
          The Dumpies will never see reality and the Republicans in Congress will never acknowledge reality because (1) they are cowards and (2) they don't have to -- there is literally no mechanism of accountability on the right; it's a Totalitarian regime.

The only way we can impeach Dump is 67 votes in the Senate. We have 45 Dems so that means 22 of the 55 Republicans in the Senate would have to vote with us. 22 Republicans stand in 2020 but by then America itself will have the chance to scrape him off.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Turns out God had a hand in "unskewing" the polls.

Comment

That's pretty funny stuff. Pays $50,000 to improve poll performance but they can't manage to get Trump into the top 100 businessmen who could be candidates for President, and nab only 5% in the Drudge Poll. Also use the money to create a twitter account pimping the sexiness of Cohen, which will somehow then boost Trump's election chances?

You guys still think these people are "assets" for Russia?
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Countrty! Still there, two hours later.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                  You're either far more dense than I figured or you're just yanking our chains.
                  I'm just laughing that CNN had a moment over 'sexist' salads.

My supper last night? On the way through Fargo: fajita salad, Mexican Village. Sexist. Or would that be racist because I was at Mexican Village.
                  Last edited by The Sicatoka; 01-17-2019, 09:58 AM.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    That's pretty funny stuff. Pays $50,000 to improve poll performance ...
                    Rigging an online poll?
                    Isn't that redundant?

< alternative comment below, please read aloud and allow me the homonym humor >

If Trump needed to "improve < ahem > poll performance" I figured it would've involved a little blue pill.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

That's pretty funny stuff. Pays $50,000 to improve poll performance but they can't manage to get Trump into the top 100 businessmen who could be candidates for President, and nab only 5% in the Drudge Poll. Also use the money to create a twitter account pimping the sexiness of Cohen, which will somehow then boost Trump's election chances?

No one has said anything about their competence (which is clearly lacking).

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        Ahh, you too get your news from Россия-24!

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Are you really that dumb to not see how a POTUS could be that for Russia?

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            Are you really that dumb to not see how a POTUS could be that for Russia?
                            I'm not sure you got my point.

If you're going to make the POTUS an asset of your country, you might want to acquire one that is actually an asset, as opposed to one that can't spell "hamburger" and surrounds himself with people who spend 50k to improve poll performance and manage to finish last.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

I'm not sure you got my point.

If you're going to make the POTUS an asset of your country, you might want to acquire one that is actually an asset, as opposed to one that can't spell "hamburger" and surrounds himself with people who spend 50k to improve poll performance and manage to finish last.
                              I would think a bumbling, cowardly, pathological liar in the White House would be considered an asset for Russia. Not for us, surely, but for them. His mere presence there is to their advantage.

I may have missed your point too, Hovey.

Comment

He is divisive and impulsive, and that's good enough for Pooty. In fact, a smarter Trump would arguably pose a problem for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X