X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Continue.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

Just to own everyone.

Comment

They don't even realize how it of touch they are. They are the 45 year old mom trying to sound hip to their kids by quitting song lyrics...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        They don't even realize how it of touch they are. They are the 45 year old mom trying to sound hip to their kids by quitting song lyrics...
        Quitting? Nah, more like (badly) singing.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Just to own everyone.

I have no idea what any of this means.

Comment

Stole this from the Bottom Feeders thread, but if the foo thits, wear it.

CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Just to own everyone.

I'm not Gillibrands target on this one - foodies or house spouses I spose.

I'm not sure if there's anyone whose Warren's target market here.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

From aparch in the old thread.

I agree that there should be many stops along the way that would prevent a banana republic from forming November 2020. But I think we also thought that the GOP leaders had enough balls to tell Trump to pound sand and we see where that got us.

Do I think that the military will help the coup? No. But there might be a couple broken arrows that attempt it.
                Yeah. Remember when our "institutions" were going to protect us from the worst of Trump?

How's that working out?
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Yeah. Remember when our "institutions" were going to protect us from the worst of Trump?

How's that working out?
                    Comments like this are clearly evidence the left is unhinged. We're become a whole world of flaggys.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                      Comments like this are clearly evidence the left is unhinged. We're become a whole world of flaggys.
                      Yep. Can't read. No critical thinking. Just a bunch of Flags running around misleading the public.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Quitting? Nah, more like (badly) singing.
                        It was supposed to say "quoting" but I fat fingered it
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          Not the Left...but definitely you. Scooby is the Lefts Bob Gray
                          Last edited by Handyman; 01-01-2019, 10:30 AM.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Not the Left...but definitely you. Scooby is the Lefts Bob Gray
                            ****. If I were Bob Gray I wouldn't be here. You're horrible at labels.

I'm Scooby. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

How's that working out?
                              Yeeeeaaaahhh.... apparently the Military is behind Trump too...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                              X