This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Why yes, yes they would. And a few posters around here would have had strokes

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:46: New Year, Same 'Ol Crap.

This is the same guy who owns a golf course where they hand out green cards to undocumented people... I kinda doubt he cares how effective this wall actually is because his base will believe whatever he says anyhow.

Comment

I think if the Russia investigation wasn’t going on we wouldn’t have the shutdown. It’s time to wrap that up and move on with things. After two years and a hundred million dollars there is no evidence of wrongdoing on Trump’s part.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          I think if the Russia investigation wasn’t going on we wouldn’t have the shutdown. It’s time to wrap that up and move on with things. After two years and a hundred million dollars there is no evidence of wrongdoing on Trump’s part.
          It's paid for itself with what they got from Manafort, so quit it with your insincere point about the cost.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            It's paid for itself with what they got from Manafort, so quit it with your insincere point about the cost.
            He’s just mad they have over 30 indictments and none on that ***** Hillary

Comment

Trump-Humper Logic!
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Lock the ***** up.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Handy

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    It never was *just* about Trump.

And Mueller seems to be doing just fine in finding out exactly what he needed to given his scope and the convictions brought forth.

Lest you forget that Clinton was impeached for lying about a blow job when he was being investigated for four years over a shi**y land deal in Arkansas.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Well, it's Drew, so he's mainly just mad that the ring came off his pudding can.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        It never was *just* about Trump.

And Mueller seems to be doing just fine in finding out exactly what he needed to given his scope and the convictions brought forth.

Lest you forget that Clinton was impeached for lying about a blow job when he was being investigated for four years over a shi**y land deal in Arkansas.
                        What part of the 4 YEARS number don't these people understand?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Tell me this is parody.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

POLITICO polled the offices of 17 Senate and House members who represent Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California about Trump’s $5.7 billion border barrier request. Only two — Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) — said they supported it.

Cruz called the amount “a good first step” when asked about the sum on Wednesday. “I think we need more than that,” he added.

McSally, who was sworn in as a senator last week, previously served in the House. In late December, she voted in favor of a spending bill that provided the wall funding.

When asked if she still supported that amount, McSally said she “already voted in the House,” but declined to comment further.
                            https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...oposal-1071707
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

And Handy gets perturbed when I mention an EMP attack or a solar flare (Carrington) event, yet, this seems familiar to that.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-drags-n955946

Then what happens Dr. Venkman?
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                So in other words, he definitely smacked his tiny little fist on the table and stormed out.

Chuck is a good troll for him, if nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                                X